Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Update on Lara in the General Discussions forums; Hey, I've been meaning to ask you: Was your friend Drew on the VH1 show Web Junk a couple of weeks ago? I saw him in the preview & I ...
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hey, I've been meaning to ask you: Was your friend Drew on the VH1 show Web Junk a couple of weeks ago? I saw him in the preview & I though, that looks just like drew, then he said "My name is Andrew" so I was just wonderin'...
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yes, my crazy friend Drew was on that show.

My last bandage came off the incision yesterday. The scar isn't looking too bad right now, but it itches like crazy. But that is a good thing, means it is healing.
    The stitches on the inside are still there however, and swallowing is still difficult and sleep doesn't come easy as there is really no comfortable position.

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers......Thank you so much!! Still need them as I am recovering, still tired, and still taking it easy.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I hope the itching doesn't drive you too batty. I really hope that you can begin to feel comfortable, and get some good rest again. I'm sure that will help you make strides in your recovery.

You haven't left my prayers, and you know you're on my mind too, Scarlett...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    That's very good news Lar, although i do hope the itching subsides soon, but as you said, that's a good thing, definitely means that it's healing. And you remember what i told you yesterday, about the scarf .

You most definitely are in my thoughts and prayers as you make a speedy recovery, and hope sleep comes easy really soon.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

dwellspompano is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hope you get back to 100% real soon!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Thanks for all the well wishes! You just gotta love DWT!
    I am still recovering and my neck hurts greatly at times.
    I still get tired very easily, and have to remind myself to take it easy.

Now is the really hard part - figuring out all the bills!!
    I have paid off my part of the surgery (after the insurance adjustments).
    That is cool, because I called the business office today to ask about my bill and they said if I paid in full, that I would get a 25% discount - oh heck yeah, sign me up!!!

Anyways, again, thanks for all the prayers, the pixie dust, the calls and the messages...it really means a lot when you are recovering from anything.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Lara i really hope you feel better soon and i my family and i pray for you every chance we get. You make DWT a lot more comforting with your rays of sunshine. Please get well soon!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Thanks for all the well wishes! You just gotta love DWT!
    I am still recovering and my neck hurts greatly at times.
    I still get tired very easily, and have to remind myself to take it easy.

Now is the really hard part - figuring out all the bills!!
    I have paid off my part of the surgery (after the insurance adjustments).
    That is cool, because I called the business office today to ask about my bill and they said if I paid in full, that I would get a 25% discount - oh heck yeah, sign me up!!!

Anyways, again, thanks for all the prayers, the pixie dust, the calls and the messages...it really means a lot when you are recovering from anything.
    It's awesome to hear that you're on top of your game! Sounds like it all could been alot worse financially.. that is if you were broke and all.. I thanked God over and over for workmans comp picking up my tab. <- 2 thumbs yes!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Good to hear you are mending. Itchy stitches can really drive one quite mad, but as you said...that's a good sign. Keeping you in my prayers and sending , (don't breathe it in though, it might make your throat tickle.)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789