Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Lots of Prayers and Pixie Dust Please in the General Discussions forums; Hey everyone I'm asking for a ton of prayers and pixie dust for a friend of mine family. Just got a call from my daughter's father a friend of the ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Lots of Prayers and Pixie Dust Please

Hey everyone I'm asking for a ton of prayers and pixie dust for a friend of mine family. Just got a call from my daughter's father a friend of the both of our was shot and killed last night in the line of duty. He was apparently trying to apprehend a robbery suspect when the guy shot and killed him last night. He had three children who no longer have their father and he was only 32 years old. I haven't seen him in a couple of years so the sting of it all hasn't caught me yet. It makes me realize my problem's are so far trivial. My heart goes out to his wife and children who no longer have a husband and a father.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Jer, my thoughts and prayers are with his family. My dad's a captain on the fire department, and it is my worst fear to have someone come up to our door and tell us that horrible news that no family with one in public service wants to hear. I am so sorry for them and my heart goes out to them. They are most certainly in my thoughts.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Jerrame, our thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family, too. It is such a horrible thing to hear, but imagine our world without our brave police, soldiers, firefighters, and other public servants who willingly put their lives at risk for our peace and safety, and their families who must live with that. They have my deepest respect, and I hope that brings them some comfort.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks guys this family going to need all the extra prayers and thoughts they can get over the next few days.

Thanks again

rxpeje63 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    you have prayer from here. sorry to hear it.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Extra Prayer and Pixie Dust heading not only the families way but to you as well Jedi! Please know we are all here for you as well as God. Take care and God Bless

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Oh Jer, I'm so terribly sorry to hear this! You know I'm praying for you, your girls & your friend's family. Please let me know if I can do anything.
    I love ya!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Jer, that is tradgic news. I am so sorry for your family and your friends family. Extra thoughts and prayers are on their way across the pond for you all.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Jerrame, sweetie, I am very sorry to hear of your friend's passing. That is hard for any family that has a member in the services like that. My thoughts and prayers are with them, and with you and your girls as you support them through this as well.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Thanks DWT Family these are much needed prayers and thoughts and pixie dust for them.You'll never know how much they are going to need this now.

Like I said before I hadn't seen him in a couple of years so it hurts more to know I will never get to speak to him again. It makes me realize that I need to keep in touch more with my friends and dont wait until it to late.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    How Terrible!!!

I am always in thought and prayer for families with people in lthe line of duty!!

I have two brothers that are Police officers and both have been involved in shootings. Teir lives were spared but it is an terrifing thing to go through!!

Prayers and Pixy dust go with them all!!!

Loves First Kiss!

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Lots of prayers and pixie dust coming your way! : :

Sorry to hear about this!
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    So sad.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Just a small update was watching the news and they caught the guy who shot and killed my friend. Im very glad this didn't turn into a unsolved case. Apparently the cops knew whom they were looking for so they got him this afternoon. Apparently this kid was just let out of jail for robbery

I haven't had a chance to speak to the family but I have talk to several friends and say the family is handling this the best they can at a time like this. They are also very forgiving people because I saw my friend's uncle on the news this evening and they are forgiving the guy that killed my friend.

So once again thanks for all your prayer's thought and pixie dust. It working because this family is showing incredible strengh during this horrible time and I also thank you for thinking of someone else that you don't know trust me just knowing you guys are here and knowing that you are sending God those extra prayers that are so needed is so appericated. Thank you so much DWT Family.

Jer, so sorry to hear about this. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Prayers and Pixie Dust coming your way by the ton!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast