Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Home At Last!! in the General Discussions forums; Thank you all for the prayers and pixie dust for my dad. After 16 long days, Dad's out of the hospital. His white count is still a little high, so ...
    JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder

Home At Last!!

Thank you all for the prayers and pixie dust for my dad. After 16 long days, Dad's out of the hospital. His white count is still a little high, so he's still on antibiotics, and the meds are wreaking havoc on his already damaged liver, so he's got some inflammation and pain there, but the treatment worked!! No surgery was necessary, despite several nay-saying doctors and overly "helpful" surgeons--Pat made a great and accurate update on my other thread describing all of that.

He needs a couple of months to fully heal, and he's got a bunch of followup appointments, but he's doing great! You guys will appreciate this-- we went directly from the hospital to Downtown Disney for lunch and shopping. Amazing what a healing effect Mickey can have. :mickey:

So it looks like all is now well. Thanks again for everything. We love you all!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Yee haaaa! Welcome Andy!!! Get some rest Lisa! and take care of yourselves
    Last edited by Kellie19891992; 08-24-2006 at 07:31 PM. Reason: spelling