Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Bad Luck Has Been Following Me... in the General Discussions forums; Well as the title says, it has ever since I got back from WDW. Here is the list of things 1. My dad's car's fanbelt got over heated so the ...
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...

Bad Luck Has Been Following Me...

Well as the title says, it has ever since I got back from WDW. Here is the list of things

1. My dad's car's fanbelt got over heated so the front of the car caught on fire

2. My sister's car got rammed into in a parking lot. It was totaled

3. A tractor in the field next to my house caught on fire(how I dont kow)

4. (And worst of all) My dog got ran over and died

So yeah I wish I could just go back to WDW and all the bad luck would just end. This has all happened in a matter of two weeks. I feel fine but I still just hate bad luck. lol. So I will be back on DWT now. Close as WDW I can get. Woo!
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Josh, so sorry to hear about all that's going on. They say that God will never give you more than you can handle, but sometimes I think he pushes the limits a little too far. Happy though to see you back around here! Take care!

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I hope things get better for you.
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Josh, I am very sorry to hear about what has happened. I had something like this happen to me too, where my aunt, grandma, and dog died within 2 months, so I know how you feel. Many prayers and pixie dust sent your way!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Bless your heart, Josh. I know how you feel. I won't trouble you with the details but several bad things happened to me like that once. It makes you feel like someone just pulled the rug out from under you. I'll be praying for you and your family.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Josh, I am so so sorry about everything!! But that last thing was the worst. i will tell you a little story....My dog died on my birthday-the end- I has bad luck the rest of the day. Now im not lucky but i dont have bad luck. So it will go away soon-i hope.
    Got Disney?

FrenchFry is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hey Josh, I'm so sorry about all the trouble youv'e been in. i wish i could help!
    Carrie.

i love my boyfriend.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Aww Josh..i feel terrible. Ahh man, thats so sad. Just think, as bad luck follows you around, Luck will come back. Sometimes we all go through hard times, but i promise you it will get better. I feel awful about all this bad stuff happening to you. I hope everything gets better from here! My prayers will follow your every step that you take, hoping that luck will take its place. Please keep your head up Josh, luck is on its way.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    It seems bad luck has gone(for now lol) nothing bad has happened (so far) which rocks because my favorite holiday is coming up and I want it to rock this year. Woo Halloween!

Thank you all so much for the it cheers me up even more. I never was horribly depresed or sad. It just made me feel bummed out and you people and friends at school really helped cheer me up the first time things happened so I always was happy. Again thanks so much
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I'm glad you're feeling better.

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    See told ya! It very unfortunate that those bad things happened to you. I am happy to see you in a good mood again

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT