Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss P&PD for PumpkinJack81 and his family in the General Discussions forums; Bobby, you, your grandfaterh and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Bobby, you, your grandfaterh and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Arrow Update

Good morning everyone!

Thank you Melissa for starting this thread for me and my family, and a BIG thank you to all of you who have been thinking and praying for us these past few days. Words cannot express how much I appreciate it! You are all to me!

I was able to visit my grandfather both Saturday and Sunday and am happy to report that he is still doing well. His told him that he was a lucky man and had it been another 20 minutes he wouldn't have made it... As Melis said, he had a stint put in the left side of his heart and so far it has helped a lot. He was moved out of CCU and into a private room around 4:30 yesterday, so hopefully he will be able to get some real rest. The wants to put a stint in the right side of his heart on Tuesday and then hopefulyl send my grandfather home on Wednesday. I'll let you all know when I hear more.

Thanks again for all of the continued s and . I GREATLY appreciate it!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Great news Bobby!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Great news Bobby!
    I know! Thanks again!
    ~Bobby Jack

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Bobby,
    Sorry I am just getting to this thread now. My prayers are with you and your family.. Having a mother that went through this I know how you feel. Please let us know if we can do any more for you. God Bless your grandfather and may he heal fast!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Happy to hear your Grandfather is on the mend!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Bobby,
    Sorry I am just getting to this thread now. My prayers are with you and your family.. Having a mother that went through this I know how you feel. Please let us know if we can do any more for you. God Bless your grandfather and may he heal fast!
    Thanks Stacy! I appreciate all the kind words, thoughts and prayers...
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Happy to hear your Grandfather is on the mend!!
    Thank you! I am too!
    ~Bobby Jack

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    So happy to hear things are going well. We'll keep your fasmily in our prayers.
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    Bobby, you, your grandfather and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thanks Val!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDznyCamper View Post
    So happy to hear things are going well. We'll keep your fasmily in our prayers.
    Thank you Maggie!
    ~Bobby Jack

Bobby, did they end up putting the other stint in your Grandpa's right side of his heart today????

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Bobby, did they end up putting the other stint in your Grandpa's right side of his heart today????
    Thanks for asking Melis...

Quick Update

My grandfather's decided to wait until tomorrow (Wed) to put the other stint in the right side of his heart. If all goes well, my grandfather should be going home on Friday. Thanks again for all of your s and and thanks ahead of time for keeping us in your thoughts on Wednesday. I'll post an update tomorrow after I hear how things went with the procedure.
    ~Bobby Jack

Arrow Update

My grandfather ended up having two stints put in the right side of his heart today. He is already back in his room and his doc is saying he may even go home tomorrow afternoon if things continue to go well. I'm stopping by the hospital once I get done here at school. Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind words, thoughts, s, and !!!! My family and I appreciate it, and they have certainly helped!
    ~Bobby Jack

More good news Bobby! Keep it coming! Maybe you could give him a nice copy of TNBC for a homecoming present!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast