Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss I need some Disney magic in the General Discussions forums; Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you'll be feeling much better very soon. I have no idea HOW you drove in that condition. Sending you sunshine for a ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you'll be feeling much better very soon. I have no idea HOW you drove in that condition. Sending you sunshine for a brighter day.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    hey this is Donnie...quick update went and got the sonagram today should hopefully know something tomorrow....shes in some pain still meds help but not much.will post more when i know more.......she sends all her heartfelt thanks for the pixie dest and the prayers.tc

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    hey this is Donnie...quick update went and got the sonagram today should hopefully know something tomorrow....shes in some pain still meds help but not much.will post more when i know more.......she sends all her heartfelt thanks for the pixie dest and the prayers.tc
    Thanks for the update Donnie, please continue to keep us posted! Get well quick Vix!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Vixen,
    I hope everything goes very well. You will be in my family's thoughts and prayers, keep your head up and be strong! You can get through this, and we all know you will. Have a safe and quick operation, and you'll be back here before you know it! Get well soon, we miss you!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Thanks for the update Donnie... Most definitely tell Vixen that we all are thinking of her
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    More prayers and pixie dust on the way!!
    Maggie

Thanks for all the magic my ppls. The sonogram (according to the doc) says there is nothing wrong but I am still having horrible pains in my abdomen so I have to set up an appointment for more tests. It is not as bad as the weekend but still painful--especially when I yell at the monster(so peaceful Saturday when she was at a friends all day) I have been trying to move around as much as possible today to catch up on chores mostly(why cant men take out the trash unless they are told too?...YES I am talking about YOU Donnie...LOL) I will let you all know as soon as I do. HUGS and lots of THANKS .

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Best of luck to ya Vixen!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    I take out the trash. Everything will be A OK.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    V,

Of course you know that the thoughts, prayers and "pixie dust" of you entire family here are with you.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Praying for you like crazy honey!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    *Brings a boat load of pixie dust*
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I have just noticed this thread, Vix!

I hope you are OK and you can be asured that you are in my prayers and thoughts.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thank you again for all the get wells and DWT magic. I won't know anything for a while, can't get an appointment till next week. *shrugs--what can ya do? LOL... be like all the other moms out there ...ignore the pain and make dinner and clean. On second thot----OW OW IT Hurts-I cant clean LOL
    Dont mind me...feeling a bit sarcastic today..

I do really appreciate all the love I'm feelin' and no Big B, that is not the Darvosets talking...LOL

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Vix~ I am sorry I have not seen this thread sooner.. Please know you are in my prayers and hopefully everything will turn out fine and we can get rid of those stomache pains...

Remember the email I sent you the other day.. "I don't have Better Crocker written on my forehead do I?" hehehehe
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast