Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers and Pixie Dust for disneydreamer98 (Melissa) and family in the General Discussions forums; Melis. I am sending extra and your way today and every day. Please know we are all here for you. Take care and know we are all thinking about you.. ...
    ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Melis. I am sending extra and your way today and every day. Please know we are all here for you. Take care and know we are all thinking about you..

Thank you bobby for the update. I appreciate it.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Melis. I am sending extra and your way today and every day. Please know we are all here for you. Take care and know we are all thinking about you..

Thank you bobby for the update. I appreciate it.
    I just wanted Melissa's DWT family members to know how she's doing. We're here for you Melis!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Sending extra prayers and pixie dust up North during this next hour...

~Bobby Jack

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Melis, I so sorry to hear about your loss. I know today and tomorrow will be very hard on everyone so my family will be sending extra prayers and pixie dust your way. Take care of yourself!
    Maggie

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Thanks for the updates, Bobby.

And yes, more prayers, thoughts and Pixie dust for the Allore Family
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Yesterday was awful and I am so not looking forward to today. I was able to get about 4 good hours of sleep last night which was desperately needed so that's a very good thing. Bobby, we were still at the funeral home when you called last night so I had all my calls going directly to VM. Not sure what time we are going to be on the house and our way to the church this morning so unless we are on the road you won't be able to get ahold of me on my cell this morning either. We'll see. I just want to thank everyone once again for this care and support. Even with all the extra prayer's and pixie dust coming our way it's still beyond awful, so I don't even want to imagine what it would be like without out them, so please keep them coming. It is very much appreciated.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Melis, I am sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday but do know we are sending as much Prayers and Pixie dust as we can across the miles. Please do take care of yourself and I am praying for your entire family.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Arrow Update

I've been sitting here on the phone with Melis watching her waving smiley and dancing turkey for the past ten minutes, and as much as they make me smile it's hard to do so because I know how much she's been going through the past few days...

As she said in her post, yesterday was very hard for everyone, especially Jim. Melis and Jim have been together for 22 and a half years and she's never seen him as upset as he was yesterday. The only reason I'm writing that is so that our DWT family will have an even better idea of how much he's hurting right now. So, please keep the prayers coming!

Melis said the family will be at the funeral home between 10:00 - 11:00 this morning, before the funeral service. She knows it's going to be another hard day. I assured her we were all thinking about them and I know we'll be sending our love, prayers and pixie dust their way.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Melis, I am sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday but do know we are sending as much Prayers and Pixie dust as we can across the miles. Please do take care of yourself and I am praying for your entire family.
    Thanks for all the s and Stacy!
    ~Bobby Jack

Thanks for the update, Bobby.

It is going to be a difficult day for them all today.

Extra prayers and thoughts are on their way to them all.
    Rich

A BIG thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, thoughts, extra prayers, and of course pixie dust yesterday and today... I'm sure it's been a very rough day, but I know Melis and Jim have been feeling our love.
    ~Bobby Jack

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    I won,t be here for a few weeks so just want to send more love & pixie dust to Melissa & all her family before I log off for a while......................Melissa ,you are always here for everyone else when you are needed as a good friend & I know everyone now is here for you & your family.........keep strong

Maggie

I Belle
    Maggie

We can only imagine how difficult yesterday was for Jim, Melissa and the rest of the family.

The 'Allore's' were certainly in my thoughts throught the day and will continue to be for the foreseable future for as long as is required.

love

Rich & Ann
    Rich

Thank you everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Thank you everyone.
    You are more than welcome

WE LOVE THE ALLORES!!!!!!
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast