Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers and Pixie Dust for disneydreamer98 (Melissa) and family in the General Discussions forums; I miss you!...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I miss you!
    They call me "Nana"

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I miss you, too!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

I have just got off the phone to Melissa.

Again, she is very thankful for all your prayers and kind thoughts - It is helping a great deal.

The poor thing sounded absolutely shattered. Jim and her were busy going through various policies and other paper work trying to sort everything out which is taking time - time she would love to be spending more with Parker and Tanner.

Jim is struggling but is coping remarkably well under the circumstances and has a wonderful wife by his side and two super kids to support him at this sad time.

Let's keep them all in our prayers and thoughts,

Rich.

Last edited by trickster; 11-17-2006 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Spelling errors!
    Rich

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    The boards just aren't the same without the DWT princess around. We are all praying for your you, Jim and everyone in your families.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Just getting around to posting now, but Melis, I am thinking of you and your family! We'll be here when you get back.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

I wonder how the family are doing?

I haven't heard from Melis since Friday.
    Rich

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I haven't either.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I haven't either.

It's been a rough weekend. I started texting last night on our way back to my Parent's, but only got one out before I lost signal AGAIN. T, I will call you today sometime after we finish up with the meetings we have set up. Rich....I'm not calling you from my cell phone!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I have just got off the phone to Melissa.

Again, she is very thankful for all your prayers and kind thoughts - It is helping a great deal.

The poor thing sounded absolutely shattered. Jim and her were busy going through various policies and other paper work trying to sort everything out which is taking time - time she would love to be spending more with Parker and Tanner.

Jim is struggling but is coping remarkably well under the circumstances and has a wonderful wife by his side and two super kids to support him at this sad time.

Let's keep them all in our prayers and thoughts,

Rich.

Thanks for the update Rich!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    It's been a rough weekend. I started texting last night on our way back to my Parent's, but only got one out before I lost signal AGAIN. T, I will call you today sometime after we finish up with the meetings we have set up. Rich....I'm not calling you from my cell phone!
    Melis,
    I got your texts last night. I sent another one to you this morning, but I know you'll be busy until the afternoon.

Gang,
    Melis and Jim will be at the bank this morning trying to get some things taken care of. I'll post an update if and when I hear from Melis.
    ~Bobby Jack

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    We'll be thinking of you again today.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Melis,
    I got your texts last night. I sent another one to you this morning, but I know you'll be busy until the afternoon.

Gang,
    Melis and Jim will be at the bank this morning trying to get some things taken care of. I'll post an update if and when I hear from Melis.

Yeah, my PM I received this morning from her was basically that in a nut shell.

I sure hope they get somewhere with the bank today and put their minds a little bit more at ease.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Yeah, my PM I received this morning from her was basically that in a nut shell.

I sure hope they get somewhere with the bank today and put their minds a little bit more at ease.
    Me too!
    ~Bobby Jack

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i just saw this post. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this sad time. i hope you are doing well!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Arrow Update

Hi Gang!

I spoke to Melis briefly yesterday afternoon, but didn't get a chance to get on last night to post my update, so here it is...

Melis and Jim are still working on insurance policies, calling people, and going through lots of paper work. Jim's Mom will be going down to Charlotte, NC with Jim's sister Tammy and staying at least through Christmas. Jim's family should all be leaving by Wednesday.

Parker and Tanner were with Melissa's Mom yesterday morning and when they got back Parker wanted to make a birdhouse to go hang at Grandpa's grave. How sweet is that? Melis was going to help him finish it after I got done talking to her and she made a few more phone calls...

Melis is very tired and said she misses everyone at DWT and really wants to go home. The plan is to go home Thursday or Friday, so that Melis, Jim, and the boys can have Thanksgiving with Melissa's mom and grandparents.

That's all for now... Be sure to wish Melissa a Happy Birthday today!
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast