Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers and Pixie Dust and any good thoughts welcome! in the General Discussions forums; Just got a call from my cousin. All of my aunts doctors are meeting right now. They now have the medical back up to put her on the transplant list ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Just got a call from my cousin. All of my aunts doctors are meeting right now. They now have the medical back up to put her on the transplant list and move her high up.
    So, please keep up the good thoughts and hopefully we can find a donor that will match her.

Thanks guys!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    That is wonderful news Lar... I will most definitely be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Will do, Lara - not a problem at all!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Thinking of you and yout aunt and sending plenty of prayers and pixie dust...

~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Continuing to send prayers and pixie dust your way Lara......

Well, they were going to transfer her yesterday, but one of the doctors stopped them. He said her lungs were not strong enough to make the trek. Now, one of the other doctors is saying her kidneys are too damaged to do anything.
    I just don't know what to think anymore. Is she in pain? Will she ever have quality of life? Are they letting her die just to save money instead of saving a life?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Lara I am really thinking about you right now. I hope you will be okay as well as your family. This is really a difficult time.

Lara, I am sorry to hear the latest news.

More prayers and Pixie dust coming your way.
    Rich

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I pray that she isn't in any pain, Lara. I hope that where one doctor may see things a certain way, another will be willing to do everything he or she can to help your aunt.

You are in my prayers, and I hope that you receive an extra portion of strength and courage in this time of need. I'm sure you're being stronger for your family than you feel, and I know it's helping them all.

You are a remarkable person, and your family, and your aunt are very blessed to have you there supporting them...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Lara, I was so sad to read the latest news about your Aunt. Please know that you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Went to go see my aunt yesterday morning. Her arms look better, but it is just so sad and frustrating to see her on so many machines and tubes.
    They won't make any decisions this weekend, so please keep her in your prayers.

Not a problem, Lara.

You are all in my Prayers and Thoughts.
    Rich

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I am very sorry i just got to this thread now. Your aunt and family are in my family's prayers. Try to keep your head up and be strong. Be positive and try not to get upset, because your Aunt wouldn't want to see you sad. Just hang in there, everything will be alright. Always remember that we are here to support you with all that we can. I hope that everything goes well, and that everybody is ok.

Prayers and Pixie Dust sent your way, from my family to yours.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

We took my aunt off life support this morning. She passed away pretty quickly and in no pain.
    This time is really going to be hard for my family. My mom watched her mother pass away from this same disease. My cousins haveto do everything, as my uncle has parkinsons and cannot do anything on his own.
    So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate all the kind thoughts you have sent my way.

Lara

Lara, I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as I have already been doing. Be sure to take care of yourself and your Mom and get the rest and nourishment that your bodies need, it's easy to forget simple things like sleep and food when you are going through all of this. It's been almost 2 weeks and my body is having a very hard time adjusting to the normal daily tasks again. Take care.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast