Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Prayers & Pixie Dust Discuss Prayers and Pixie Dust and any good thoughts welcome! in the General Discussions forums; Please take care of yourself Lara. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family....
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Please take care of yourself Lara. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!

I am so sorry Lara. I know it is upsetting, but try your hardest to be strong. She wouldn’t want you sad, and loved you very much. She is in a better place now, and is watching over you. If there is any way possible(being virtual and all) I am here if you need help. God is taking care of her and your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    Lara - take care of yourself. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here if you need anything!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Lara I am very sorry to read the news about your Aunt. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time of need. Just know that your Aunt is in her new home and will be watching over all of you with loving and caring eyes.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
    6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
    Psalm 23: 5-6
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Lara, I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers. This has been such a tough month for so many of our family here.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm so sorry to hear that Lara. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I know that there is no way to feel what you're feeling, but I do hope that you can take some comfort in the ways that you were there for your family when they needed you. I am so very sorry for you, and those she left behind.

I think that she would want you to mark her passing, and mourn her missing, but also remember her living, and then go out and do your own.

I'm a bit of an authority on angels, and I'm sure she's in excellent company....
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Lara, you and your family are ALL in my thoughts and prayers... Prayers and pixie dust heading your way:

~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Lara, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family at this difficult time.

Sending extra Pixie Dust across the pond to you too.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234