Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Silly info i want to know in the Vacation Planning forums; On my last trip to WDW i stayed at the carribean beach, this time i am staying at the pop centuary & was wandering if they sell: 1 - alcohol ...
    tigrou is offline A-Ticket holder

Silly info i want to know

On my last trip to WDW i stayed at the carribean beach, this time i am staying at the pop centuary & was wandering if they sell:

1 - alcohol in the everything pop shop (at the CB the beer was less than half the price in the shop compared to the food court), if so what do they sell?

2- bags with 2 slices of bread in at the bakery in the foodcourt at brekfast that you then can toast (my friend will only eat toast for brekie!)

I know they are strange questions but im travelling with fussy people

WDW 92, 05, March 07

Disneyland Paris 96, 02, 03, 04.

Pop Century is set up much different than the other resorts (including the other Value Resorts) in that the store and food court are basically all one. There are no walls separating the two and all of the cold beverages and food items are sold through the check out line in the food court area. I will check my photo's to see if I have a picture how it is set up so you can see it. They do however sell alcoholic beverages and slices of bread.

tigrou is offline A-Ticket holder
    thanks

WDW 92, 05, March 07

Disneyland Paris 96, 02, 03, 04.

I just looked through my photos and I do not have one that will show the entire layout of the shop so I'm sorry. Maybe check on www.allearsnet.com or www.mouseplanet.com One of those sites should have a photo for you to view.

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrou View Post
    On my last trip to WDW i stayed at the carribean beach, this time i am staying at the pop centuary & was wandering if they sell:

1 - alcohol in the everything pop shop (at the CB the beer was less than half the price in the shop compared to the food court), if so what do they sell?

2- bags with 2 slices of bread in at the bakery in the foodcourt at brekfast that you then can toast (my friend will only eat toast for brekie!)

I know they are strange questions but im travelling with fussy people

I was at the Pop in December. I don't remember seeing beer for sale in the store section but I do remember seeing liquor. Maybe they do have beer somewhere. I found out they sell cigs, but they don't display them so maybe it's similar with the beer? Although I can't imagine why the liquor would be visible in a case but not beer. Sorry, not much help there.

Yes, I did see the 2 slices of bread. They're 69c or at least they were in December. I found out at that time you could get a whole loaf for $3 but you have to ask for it. It's not out on display somewhere but if you ask a CM for it they can get it for you.

Hope that helps some.