Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Wyland gallery @ Polynesian in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know what happened to it? It was there on 12-09(? maybe 12-08) and when we went to O'hana character breakfast on 12-10 it was gone!! Whats up?...
    kmzairdetail is offline B-Ticket Holder

Wyland gallery @ Polynesian

Does anyone know what happened to it? It was there on 12-09(? maybe 12-08) and when we went to O'hana character breakfast on 12-10 it was gone!!
    Whats up?
    Thanks Bob!!!!!!! LV Tour 2005

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Hmm, I didn't know the Polynesian had a Wyland gallery. I know the Boardwalk still has theirs. Any other Wyland galleries on property?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I haven't seen any other galleries of his except at the Polnesian and it isn't that big, but if you like his work you will enjoy it.

Laura

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We love the gallery at the Boardwalk. The Polynesian gallery is not as large, but still nice.

DizDreamer is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking Wyland Galleries Location@Poly

The Wyland gallery is temporarily occupying what used to be the mens apparrel store. I was there in 4/05(SSR) and out of curiosity(from being at the poly in '04) decided to park at the Poly.My mother-in-law never saw the Poly's main bldg. inside so we browzed through and the first thing I noticed was that the Wyland Gallery was right at the entrance nearest the docks. Hoped I helped. P.S. ... there's a major refurbishment going on @ the Main house.