Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Which All Star Resort Was Renovated Most Recently? in the Vacation Planning forums; Which of the all stars has been most recently renovated and when? We have reservations for May5-14 at All Star Music but had the option of that or Sports. I ...
    Tink816 is offline A-Ticket holder

Which All Star Resort Was Renovated Most Recently?

Which of the all stars has been most recently renovated and when? We have reservations for May5-14 at All Star Music but had the option of that or Sports. I really wanted to stay at POP but they were all booked but said I could call back anytime to check to see if anything opens up. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I think that the All Star Music family suites are the newest rooms of any of the All Star resorts, not positive but pretty sure....

also, to the site!!!!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Tink816 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks! Do you know anything about the annual pass holders discount? Are these the old rooms and thats why they are less or are all the rooms the same? I am getting a rate of $74/night on a std view room. We are so excited this will be prob my 6 trip, last in 2003. DH has never been anywhere so he can't wait!