Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Good- Neighbors in the Vacation Planning forums; Does WDW still have those good neighbor hotels? if they do where can i find them if not what happen to them?...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Good- Neighbors

Does WDW still have those good neighbor hotels? if they do where can i find them if not what happen to them?
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yep they do

click here

(it's unnoficial, but i think its a good resource)
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

what do they get do they get extra magic hours?
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    only the hilton (don't quote me on that) gives you emh's

click here for the perks

you can look at this too: http://www.nextag.com/disney-good-ne...ls/search-html
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

thanks what are the hotels called that are in walt disney world property but not owned by them? the hilton and the other ones?

- walt disney

nvm i found them

- walt disney