Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Convention at Contemporary in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm attending a convention in late fall at the Contemporary. Any tips for fun and quick things to check out or fit in between sessions?...
    TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder

Convention at Contemporary

I'm attending a convention in late fall at the Contemporary. Any tips for fun and quick things to check out or fit in between sessions?
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Do you mean within the Contemporary or the parks in general. If you mean in the Contemporary then here is a page where they tell you where Hidden Mickeys are in the Contemporary Hidden Mickeys in Disney's Contemporary Resort. I would also try and have a meal at the Concourse Steakhouse since they will be moving that soon (I will really miss that). Also if your having dinner at the Cali Grill try to time it around Wishes so you can view it from up there...it's beautiful. Don't worry if you don't get a window seat, everyone goes out to the rooftop and views it from there (they have piped in music). Also from the Contemporary don't forget to watch the Electrical Water Pageant on Bay Lake, it usually starts around 10pm at the Contemporary. I would also resort hop, it's easy enough to just hop on the monorail and visit the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. Then you can get on the boat in the back of the resort and go visit Wilderness Lodge. Oh and of course they also have some theme park near by also if you would like to take that in
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thank you so much, GIOny.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.