Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Disneyland Hotel in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone actually stayed at the Disneyland Hotel? Anyone stayed in one of the suites there? Thoughts?...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Disneyland Hotel

Has anyone actually stayed at the Disneyland Hotel? Anyone stayed in one of the suites there? Thoughts?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Yup!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed in the Disneyland Hotel last May!!! We stayed for 6 nights in just a normal room!

I LOVED IT! In my opinion, it is the BEST option as you can a) walk to the parks from this hotel b) its an original!

Also it has monorail access!!

Any questions you want feel free to ask! There are 3 buildings plus the main tower. We stayed in the one farthest away from everything (don't remember its name) but it was just gorgeous to walk to and it had a REALLY neat waterfall that we otherwise would not have noticed!

It was my dad and I only on the trip, so we got two doubles or queen size beds, but it worked out wonderfully! I LOVE the Tinkerbell decorations!

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions about the hotel...

heres a link to our disneyland pictures... below i put some select ones of the room, but there are still some more in my pictures...

JeanneLuvsMusic/Disneyland - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

- Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Itinerary Details

Disneyland® Hotel

Arriving on 3/30/2008 for 4 nights; 2 Adults and 1 Child (age 2)

Room Type: Upper Level Resort/Pool View
    Package: Resort Package
    Tickets: 5 for 3 Park Hopper® souvenir ticket
    Dining: Character Breakfast
    Special Features: Disney Gift Card, Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, Character Calls
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

what type of room did u get?
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Just a normal room but one on the upper level with a resort view. The suite was going to be if we were doing this with my mother and step-father joining us as well but they won't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Just a normal room but one on the upper level with a resort view. The suite was going to be if we were doing this with my mother and step-father joining us as well but they won't be able to.
    your room will looks like ours then probably!! so there ya go! bathroom and all!

One thing i LOVED about the room is that the shower and toilet were completely seperate from the rest of the bathroom! So it made it really easy for one person to be showering and the other to be getting ready over the sink. They are just over opposite sides of the hallway!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

Tikiman is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We stayed in one of the corner suites. It was a large room on the corner so there was a balcony on the side and on the front. When you walked in there was a kitchen to the side with huge storage closet. Than there was a living room in the corner. Off to the right around the corner was the bed room area. There was one bed and the sofa folded out to a bed. There would have been plenty of room for an added roll-away or 2. Our room was just above the corner of the resort that has the water show at night. The concierge lounge was in a different building and was not very impressive. We do like the Disneyland Hotel better than the Grand Californian.

Aloha

Steve
    Last edited by Tikiman; 08-14-2007 at 10:37 AM.

ungis is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I have stayed many times at the Disneyland Hotel and it's great!! Great atmosphere, great refurbed pool in Peter Pan theme, love it, love it, love it!! We usually get the standard room, since you're not at the resort for long periods of time. Great walking distance to the parks and DTD area. Make sure to have breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen, great character experience.
    Can't wait to go back !!!
    First WDW trip June, 1996 - Lots of Disneyland trips in between -Last WDW trip December, 2006
    WDW College Program Alumni - Fall 2001
    Hello to all Disney fans !!!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    my aunt and cousins just returned from a stay at the disneyland hotel and they couldn't have had a better time!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disneyland Hotel

We have been there (Disneyland Hotel) in November 2010, it is really beautiful and comfortable hotel. We want to go back but at that time we engaged other place. Hope we will visit again soon…
    We glad to share some snaps with you:

Best Regards,