Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss All Star Movies in the Vacation Planning forums; i dont know if this has been posted before... but could ya'll post what is your fave thing about the all star movies... i have never stay there and wanna ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

All Star Movies

i dont know if this has been posted before... but could ya'll post what is your fave thing about the all star movies... i have never stay there and wanna know what cool things you loved during your stay!!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    It's basically the same thing that the all star resorts have it's just themed for the movies.

i was just wanting a fix on my resort i will be staying at... what did you personally enjoy about the place or did they do something special for you while you were there..just a memory from your stay
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I stayed there during my honeymoon in 2001. It was June- a terrible time to go. The resort was packed! What I remember the best was the fact that the bus stopped at Music before it went on to Sports so we had a better shot at getting a seat. I know, that was really random. For such a spread out property I liked the separate buildings- they all have sort of a different theme on them. The pool is pretty nice although we never got in it. I just wanted to spend all my time in the parks! I'll see if I can dig out some pics from back then.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

thanks cindy!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

el strategista is offline A-Ticket holder
    Chrissy,

My family stayed at All Star Movies in the Buzz Lightyear building. In fact my young son loved Buzz and the front desk attendent made sure that we had a room overlooking the center court yard so that he could see Buzz and Woody every morning when he woke up through the window.

You walk through a huge door that says Andy's room and on the other side is two and one half story Buzz and Woody figures. The young kids loved it as they could run around their legs and pose for pictures with their movie heros. I hear that the imagineers have now placed hedges and other things to eliminate the kids climbing on the feet.

The other good thing is that the building is near the food court, the main pool and the bus area. At peak times each All Star resort gets its own buses. Otherwise you are the last stop. Music, then Sports, then Movies.

Hope you have a great stay at the resort.
    mee-skamoo-skamickey mouse

djmasterscooter is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I love the ASM. Stayed there last Jan. Couldn't ask for a better time. Had a room near the Mighty Duck pool, which was cool. We didn't need to be near the food court, because the resort was almost empty. Keep in mind, the second week of the year is right before Pop Warner sports rolls in, but I loved it. Especially the lights, that when turned off become popcorn boxes.
    "Do Not Go To Disney World With A Bottle Of Pepsi. We will never see you again, and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing"

how cool! keep them coming guys!
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I love the wallpaper. It has disney stuff everywhere. and the bedspreads and the curtains. I was only there for 3 nights once, and I don't remember much!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love all star movies!! all the huge figures you could pose with! Awsome gift shop and check in area with the food court. And really neat pools. Thats where we're staying at next year. Have a great time!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

thanks guys!

we stayed at all star sports and it was nice.. but i'm not a sports person at all
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    Does any one know the name of the shop in All-Star Movies? Our family really want to stay in the All-Star Movies!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    ASMo is our very favorite. We're going back again in May because after we went last time, we tried out two other resorts and just left saying "I liked the X at ASMo better." It's fantastic for little ones with all the larger than life characters but even without little ones they make for some great photo ops! The bedding is super cute and the movie theming in general is adorable. We stayed in Buzz and loved it.

The mousekeepers do a great job with towel animals and window displays too (sometimes you have to ask though - depends on your mousekeeper). Personally we loved the Food Court. The sheer volume of choices for food made eating with a little one soooo much easier than we expected on property. The little gift shop is awesome too for grabbing those last minute impulse items. Plus, it's situated at the back of all the All Star resorts and was really quiet. All in all, our favorite resort!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA

my favorite hotel in Disney World

Our family really love to stay in the Fantasia theme in the All-Star Movies because of the classic music!
    Last edited by JEANYLASER33; 02-15-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    All Star Movies is our hands down favorite Value Resort. We have stayed at all of them except All-Star Sports. We loved everything. We, too, stayed in the Buzz Lightyear building (Mr. iwbm is a huge fan). Loved the food court. Loved the gift shop. Loved the pool.
    They call me "Nana"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast