Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Any ASMu Fans? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey I was just wondering if there are any ASMu fans out here that can share some details about the resort. I am going there in Sept 08 and would ...
    insoin is offline A-Ticket holder
    Close to Louisville, KY, on the Sunny Side in Indiana

Any ASMu Fans?

Hey I was just wondering if there are any ASMu fans out here that can share some details about the resort. I am going there in Sept 08 and would love to find out things about this resort.

Scott

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've never stayed there, but I will let you know in 25 days.
    They call me "Nana"

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i have never stayed there.. i have stay at the sports and i'm going to be at the moives in like 2-3 weeks.. i know they are nice and fun reguardless because hey your in disney world
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    ASMu is great! I've stayed there one night before I went over to another resort. All the AS resorts are super fun!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

insoin is offline A-Ticket holder
    Close to Louisville, KY, on the Sunny Side in Indiana
    Good to hear there are atleast a few fans out here I saw some photos of it online today, and it looks really fun. Now only 11 months to go till I'm there. But maybe only 8 if my family trip in June is a go.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    ASMu was nice because i thought all the icons were really cool and the pools are shaped like instruments the bus service was great

jenlar is offline A-Ticket holder
    ASMu is a nice place to stay. The rooms aren't very big, but that's really not too much of a problem. The big icons are lots of fun, and you can get some great pictures there. I hope that your June trip works out for you!

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've stayed there before, but being as i am only 17 years old, i dont know how reliable my opinion is...lol. I stayed there when i was about 8 years old, so im sure its changed a little since then. I happen to LOVE all of the All Star resorts...that was the only disappointment about my parents becoming DVC members at the Boardwalk--no more food court/cafeteria!!! That was the greatest thing ever! We could all eat whatever we wanted, and it was in one location...no restaurnats and waiting! So when we go to Disney, we always make sure we go there for dinner or lunch one day....They are definately worth the money, and there is nothing different between them and a moderate resort, except a few hundred dollars a night! You should love it, and if you have kids, coming from one who stayed there, they will love the pools and huge boots and such....
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I stayed with my high school band at All-Star Music in 2005 and it was nice. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and the theming was pretty nifty. The guitar and piano pools are a cool added detail. Pizza delivery to the room is available and the buses to, and from the parks ran regularly. I'm going with the band again and I'll be there the 13th to the 17th! I'll let you know of any changes! Just a note, the buses stop at the other All-Star Resorts if they are not filled at their first stop, so sometimes your trip will take one or two extra minutes.

williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Any ASMu Fans?

We have been engaged this place (ASMu Resort) in 2005 for three weeks and really enjoyed. I absolutely love the deluxe and moderate resorts, and I highly recommend them.

Best Regards,