Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss First time Saratoga Springs need help in the Vacation Planning forums; This is my home resort and will be staying there for the first time this coming January. I will be traveling with myself, DW,DD,Mom,Stepfather,Dad,Stepmother,Brother,and last but not least my 13 ...
    cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder

First time Saratoga Springs need help

This is my home resort and will be staying there for the first time this coming January. I will be traveling with myself, DW,DD,Mom,Stepfather,Dad,Stepmother,Brother,and last but not least my 13 year old nephew. I have reserved a 1 bedroom for myself,DW,DD and studios for the rest of my party. I was wondering if anybody knows which building would be the best one to request when I call the resort a couple of days before my trip. I want us to be close to each other and also close to the foodcourt and an easy walk to downtown disney. We will also have our own transportation. I looked at the map on Deb Wills site, but am having a hard time with the layout. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"

We stayed in the 1,000 section of Congress Park and it was a short walk to Downtown Disney but a little more of a walk to the food court. You could request the section 2101-2436 or 2501-2836 in Congress Park. They are closer to the food court. Honestly, the food court is nice but I've seen better ones at other Disney resorts. I think we only ate there once. Since you'll have a car you may want to request being on the DTD side of Congress Park so that the walk is shorter and you can always drive to the food court.

Enjoy your stay. We love it there.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

cp1999 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the info. I just looked at the site map after i saw your post and I will probably request our rooms in congress. Thanks again.
    Mike from Rochester. Yes that Mike from Rochester.

Vista Way- 1999
    Coronado Springs- 2000
    All Star Movies- 2003
    Caribbean Beach- 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge- 2005
    Saratoga Springs- 2008

AllAbouttheMouseketeer #119

TEAM VOICE '09
    "Many Goals, One Voice"