Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Grand floridian in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone have any good tips or information on this resort ? I sure could use any information or tips that anyone has...
    rsylvania is offline A-Ticket holder

Grand floridian

Does anyone have any good tips or information on this resort ? I sure could use any information or tips that anyone has
    Robert Sylvania

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I stayed there many years ago so anything I did know probably wouldn't apply now anyway, although I did just eat at Critico's this year and it was very good. Here is a factsheet from allears.net about the Grand Floridian......Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and if you are looking for pictures then when you are on the fact page at all ears just go to the index on the left and under Grand Floridian you will see links for pics.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Is there something specific you are wondering about?

They host some terrific activities for children:

Grand Adventures for Children: Cooking Adventure, Pirate Adventure, Wonderland Tea Party and Mouseketeer Club. (these can be really fun for kids and a little break for parents)

We have enjoyed High Tea at the Garden View on a few occasions and loved it. You don't feel like you are in a theme park hotel, but is a lovely turn of the century tea room.

They have a full service spa on property.

Like the other resorts on the lake, they have lots of water activities and nice garden areas to walk around.

Hope that helps!
    Suzy
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

rsylvania is offline A-Ticket holder
    Jusy trying to find out the best places to eat at . also where the theme park view rooms are at .
    Last edited by rsylvania; 03-05-2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: mispelled word

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think they have a breakdown of the rooms on the link I gave you above, if not you can request a MK view room but probably will not be guaranteed one. If your looking for fine dining then I would try Citrico's, I went there recently and the food was wonderful. If your looking to break the bank and have an ultra fine dining experience then Victoria and Alberts is the place, I've never been but from what I hear it's an experience you won't forget (keep in mind they do not allow children under 10). You can get a nice character breakfast or dinner at 1900 park fare (Mary Poppins and friends).
    OK, I was just looking at the link from allearsnet and I found this question and answer.......

Which rooms have the best Magic Kingdom view?
    The majority of these rooms are in Boca Chica. You will have to reserve, and pay a premium for, a theme park view.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!