Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Saratoga Springs Resort in the Vacation Planning forums; I am booked in a Studio Villa May 5 /03/08 thru the 5/08/08. Anybody every hungout there for a couple days with just sparsely going into the parks?? Thinking about ...
    Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder

Saratoga Springs Resort

I am booked in a Studio Villa May 5 /03/08 thru the 5/08/08. Anybody every hungout there for a couple days with just sparsely going into the parks?? Thinking about bringing my racquets and playing some tennis if they don't rent them there. Does anyone know if they charge to play tennis?? I assume the use of the gyms are free seeing we staying there. Anybody had the massage/spa treatment there?

I have never had the chance to do those type of things but SSR is a beautiful resort. Try and stay in the Congress Park area. It's a short walk to DTD.

I do hope hope to enjoy a massage when I get to stay there in January. You'll have to let us know how your trip was. I'll be at WDW May 1-5th but staying at POR. Maybe I'll see ya around.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I have never heard of any of the resorts with tennis court charging to play. You may need to book court time.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...