Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Value Resorts - Suites in the Vacation Planning forums; Where could I find more information on the value resort suites? I would love to see the lay out; what ammenities they have; how much they cost compared to regular ...
    smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

Value Resorts - Suites

Where could I find more information on the value resort suites? I would love to see the lay out; what ammenities they have; how much they cost compared to regular rooms; which resorts have them . . . etc.
    Thanks!!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    There is only one Value resort with Suites - the All Star Music resort. You can see the list of prices for all room types (standard, preferred, suites) in each of the four seasons at AllEars: All Star Music Fact Sheet and Mousesavers has a description and floorplan for the suites: MouseSavers.com - Family Suites at Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Hope that helps!

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Excellent! Thank you!!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century