Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Room Amenaties At Contempary in the Vacation Planning forums; Do the room include a fridge or a microwave? Are there snacks that are included with your stay or do you have to stay on the Concierge level to get ...
    loydandmel is offline A-Ticket holder

Room Amenaties At Contempary

Do the room include a fridge or a microwave?

Are there snacks that are included with your stay or do you have to stay on the Concierge level to get the free snacks?

I saw there are computers in the rooms, but if we bring our laptop is there internet service?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    The room should have a refrigerator but not a microwave (as far as I know). There are only snacks included with concierge rooms and they are at certain times of the day. Not sure about the internet service, last I heard it was around $10.00 a day but I heard that was changing and not sure if that took place yet. I didn't even know there were computers in the rooms, I just stayed in the Polynesian in January and we didn't have any computers, I would be interested in hearing if that really is the case.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    You can check allears.net and it should help you out with a lot of your questions about the resort.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Silver Britches is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just stayed at Contemporary last month...there is a refrigerator but no microwave, and no snacks were provided. Internet service for the in-room computers is $10 every 24 hours, but I'm not sure if there's wireless access. You can access Disney-related stuff for free, like park and resort info and Disney company sites like ESPN.

You didn't ask, but I have to say this...if you have a chance to stay in the tower with a MK view, DO IT. I can't tell you how amazing it is. :-) Hope you have a great time!