Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Shades Of Green in the Vacation Planning forums; Have any of you peoples out there on DWT ever stayed at Shades of Green? My family and I might be staying there when we got in October, since my ...
    EpCoTfAnDude is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Shades Of Green

Have any of you peoples out there on DWT ever stayed at Shades of Green? My family and I might be staying there when we got in October, since my dad is active duty, and was wonder what it was like.

Anger Management Problems??

We here at IASW can help!*

*Unless we drive you insane first

flutter is offline Moderator
    I stayed there in December, it is a beautiful resort

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Here is a tour:
    ShadesOfGreen®Resort

Also many public libraries have older copies of Birnbaum's have Pictures of the Disney Inn which give you a general feel for the property itself although the resort has been updated a few times since then.

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    this looks like a nice hotel

tigger_03 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I plan on taking pictures of the resort when we go. I wish I would have known about it when we went last time but our laptop had decided to get sick and we were leaving in a little over a month so we didn't get a new one until after moving. Of course we went when during one of the renovations so we would have been in another resort anyway.

We considered staying there this time but we really liked the idea of the dining plan and we couldn't add that if we stayed there. I've seen pictures and known a few people who have stayed there. Heard nothing but wonderful things about it. And it looks like a top star resort.

Staying on site this year

Previous trips 1986 & 2003