Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss All Star Movies or Music in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi...I wanted to ask y'all what your thoughts were on these 2 resorts. Why? Well we stayed at Pop Century in 2006. It was a great experience, no complaints. So ...
    redcakedisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Question All Star Movies or Music

Hi...I wanted to ask y'all what your thoughts were on these 2 resorts. Why? Well we stayed at Pop Century in 2006. It was a great experience, no complaints. So we don't know to stay there again, cause its familiar. Or to try something new, and stay at one of these 2. I might have to get adjoining rooms or a suite. My parents might be coming along with us in October. One more question, at these two resorts what are the quietest buildings? We usually get a top floor room, cause I'm always scared that we will have noisy neighbors above us. I know that we would more than likely be to tired to care. But are the rooms well insulated? We are thinking about getting a ground floor this time, because I will be 28 weeks pregnant. I thouhgt it might make it alittle easier on me. Like I said we had a top floor room at Pop, and got lucky that we had no next door neighbors. And we were in a quiet building. Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks!!

Jess

October 2006..Pop Century

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I really like Allstar Movies....we stayed in the Fantasia building and it was pretty quiet (or else we were just really sleepy and slept through the noise)
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    We stayed at All Stars Movies, right near the 'Duckpond' pool. It was noisy at the weekends (lots of groups of young people) but quiet during the week. We enjoyed the resort, but not as much as Coronado Springs or POFQ.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed