Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Beach Club Bus Service in the Vacation Planning forums; Because Beach Club is so close to Epcot I just assumed that busses don't go there but do they go to Hollywood Studios (that is the new name right?) or ...
    TiNkErBeLL87 is offline A-Ticket holder

Beach Club Bus Service

Because Beach Club is so close to Epcot I just assumed that busses don't go there but do they go to Hollywood Studios (that is the new name right?) or is the boat and walking the only options to get there? Also has anyone stayed at the POR and the Beach Club? We're used to having to wait a bit for busses and generally them being pretty crowded but reading online the busses sound almost worse for Beach Club, is this just people not being used to the Disney busses? This is our first time staying at a deluxe rather than a moderate so thanks for any help anyone is willing to give

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just think they are running less buses now. This was our 11th stay in June '08 mostly moderates and we all noticed a change in the bus service especially in the middle of the day when not as many people are using the buses. We stayed in POFQ and the main problem was when the buses were shared with Riverside. The odd thing is we'd see 5 or 6 buses for animal kingdom and none for the studios or epcot and it wasn't extra magic hours for animal kingdom? We only had a couple of instances when the service was annoying but we could see a difference from previous visits.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'm not sure about beach club, but we went to AK Lodge and the buses were coming pretty frequently there.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

tjcjr is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Epcot Resorts (Y&B Club, Boardwalk and Swan and Dolphin) utilize the Friendship Boats via the waterways to get you to either HS or Epcot - or you could walk.
    Busses will take you to all the other Theme Parks, Water Parks and Downtown Disney.

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    There used to be busses offered to DHS (or at least at the Boardwalk), but I guess Disney didn't see the need to have busses running to the same place that you could walk to or catch a boat to.
    ~Ashleigh

TiNkErBeLL87 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks everyone