Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Yacht Vs. Beach Club in the Vacation Planning forums; I've Stayed at the Yacht club about 6times, and in Sept. I'll be staying at the Beach club for the first time. I've always considered them the same place but ...
    MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Yacht Vs. Beach Club

I've Stayed at the Yacht club about 6times, and in Sept. I'll be staying at the Beach club for the first time. I've always considered them the same place but now that I'm actually switching sides, it got me to thinking, are they're any differences between the two?
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Beach Club is a more informal "beachier" feel. I like it because it's a closer walk to Epcot. They are both beautiful resorts, you will not be disappointed. The only fair warning I will give you and I think this applies to both resorts is that if you ask for a water view don't necessarily expect a view of the lake or of Stormalong Bay, you could just have a view of the quiet pool. Just a heads up
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

dolce20 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think of them as male and female counterparts. Yacht is handsome, Beach is lovely and pretty. Both have a "proper" turn-of-the-century, clean feeling. Spectacular hotels and the location in my opinion is prime. You're a boat ride away from 2 parks and equally as cool is that you're surrounded by the Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin offering you that much more in the way of entertainment, dining options and of course just being eye candy! Enjoy every minute of your trip.
    Jamie

33 years old...35 times to WDW...and counting..!

"We're really bad eggs, drink up me 'earties YO HO!"
    "Veggie veggie fruit fruit - cha cha cha!"
    "Kungaloosh!"

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I like what dolce20 said about them being male and female counterparts. It is true Yacht has a more proper and elegant feeling. Where at Beach is more informal and condo like. Have a great trip!!
    -Zac