Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Refillable mugs question in the Vacation Planning forums; Howdy howdy howdy (i'm sheriff woody!) so I have a question for you guys. I know for sure I'll be ordering some groceries and having the delivered while I'm at ...
    LockShockBarrel is offline C-Ticket Holder

Refillable mugs question

Howdy howdy howdy (i'm sheriff woody!) so I have a question for you guys.

I know for sure I'll be ordering some groceries and having the delivered while I'm at the world. What I'm trying to figure out is if I should order a case of pop, or just buy a refillable mug. The way I see it, if I order pop with the groceries it'll be cheaper, but I'll also be stuck with one flavor (I wouldn't go through enough to buy 2 flavors). With the mug, I can get different stuff but I'd also have to walk to the food court whenever I wanted a drink. Also with the mug, I'm not limited to just pop so there's a perk.

So what do you guys think? I'll be there 10 days if that helps. Also can anyone tell me exactly what drinks you can use the mugs for? I know pop, coffee, tea and hot chocolate but is there juice or anything?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    What resort are you staying at, because the drink options aren't always the same a each resort...close but not the same.

I know Pop Century has slushies...or they used to...but the other values don't.

Bubba88 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I guess that depends how far your room is from the food court, or how late your staying at the parks? I personally don't like walking a long distance to get a drink turn around to come back to the room only to find that I'm thirsty again. Also usually the food court closes at midnight or sooner depending on the season, so if you get back from the park late you might not be able to get a drink at the food court. I like to keep a bottle of soda/pop in the small fridge that usually comes with resort room to avoid these problems. have a great trip.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Don't forget that you will also have the mugs as a souvenir. DH uses his for taking coffee to work! Handy for in the garden too.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed