Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss three resorts and not sure what to pick in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Veritas I'm a Pop Century Fan. Great theming vpretty new facility. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Veri, what did you type? Potty mouth....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    I'm a Pop Century Fan. Great theming vpretty new facility. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
    Veri, what did you type? Potty mouth.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 10-17-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Fixed Veri's typing.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Veri, what did you type? Potty mouth.
    LOL the way type heaven only knows!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

LisaAnn is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've never stayed at Pop Century, but I have stayed at all 3 All Star Resorts multiple times....So, having never stayed at one of them, I'd go with All Star Movies out of the other two, personally.
    ~Lisa~
    DCP Fall 2012: Strollers/Main Entrance Merchandise, Magic Kingdom
    Vacations to WDW: 20
    Vacations to DL: 2

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    I think that POP is by far the best value resort
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for your help. I wanted to stay at Pop century, but the rest of my group wants to stay at All-Star Music. So I guess that we will be staying there, hopefully.
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    Everybody's already said that POP is their choice,as is mine as well.The whole resort is spread out and is bigger than the allstars.There is nothing wrong with the allstars,we've stayed in all three and in music 4 times.But the gift shop and food court are open-air,adjacent with each other,the gift shop is bigger than those at allstars.More stuff?Maybe.Food court has a very good selection of fast foods plus nice plate dinners ranging from pork roast with veggies,and such.For the money,POP is your best bet.Just remember,you mostly sleep,shower and watch a little tv in the rooms,and you can lay on the bed to watch tv,so why pay for a fancier place and not benefit from it?The arcade at POP is bigger and better.You now have to use a swipe card to play the games.Which is not a bad idea,just load your swipe card at a machine by putting in the ammount of money you choose to spend.Plus you do get to play the games that gives tix to save up for some of the "corny prizes" at the end of your stay.
    One more thing,don't forget about Downtown Disney for nightlife.We are not drinkers of alcoholic beverages anymore(but used to be),nor do we go to the clubs or places where people dance and hang out(got kids now,that life is over),but Downtown Disney is a great place to hang out.Disney Quest in westside is awesome!Plus we like to just go into the shops and play with the toys on display and check out the stuff there.
    Hope I've helped.
    Park Hopper Dad!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12