Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Balconies/Patios @ Moderates? in the Vacation Planning forums; Do any of the moderate resort rooms have balconies or patios? I have scanned several photos and slide shows for CSR, POR and CBR and it does not appear that ...
    Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

Balconies/Patios @ Moderates?

Do any of the moderate resort rooms have balconies or patios? I have scanned several photos and slide shows for CSR, POR and CBR and it does not appear that they do. I am awake and ready much earlier than the rest of my family and I like to sit outside and have a cup of coffee and a look at the paper where I won't bother them.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I do not think the moderates have a personal balcony. They open out to the general walkway. You may be able to go get a cup of coffee and find a nearby bench or table.

Enjoy your trip!

DVC Mike is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Serkazong View Post
    I like to sit outside and have a cup of coffee and a look at the paper where I won't bother them.
    You'll need to stay at a Deluxe resort for that.
    DVC Member - My Home Resorts: BLT, BWV, BCV and VGC

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Don't be discouraged from a moderate resort due to no balconies. French Quarter has plenty of courtyard and shaded riverview benches. Coronado has both fountainview and lakeview benches and even an occasional hammock. I believe here are beach chairs available at the Caribbean. Rarely have I seen anyone use benches except myself - people are all out at the parks.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Yensid is offline A-Ticket holder
    You may not spend enough time in your room anyway to be concerned about a balcony.
    DVC Member
    AP Holder