Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Online Resort Check-in? in the Vacation Planning forums; From Touring Plans ! Online Check-in to debut in January? Disney’s Online Check-In service enables Guests to simplify their arrival by allowing them to go online and provide information related ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Online Resort Check-in?

From Touring Plans!

Online Check-in to debut in January?

Disney’s Online Check-In service enables Guests to simplify their arrival by allowing them to go online and provide information related to their upcoming stay. On a Guest’s scheduled arrival date, since check-in information will have been provided previously online by the Guest, they may experience a streamlined check-in at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels or Disney Vacation Club resorts. A welcome folder with their Key to the World Card will be waiting at a designated Disney’s Online Check-In area in the resort hotel lobby. Guests will need to present valid photo ID to pick up the folder and complete check-in. Guests may check-in online beginning 10 days prior to their arrival date. Web site addresses for Disney’s Online Check-In service will vary based on the original method of booking. As Guests are completing Disney’s Online Check-In service, select Guests will have an opportunity to apply for the Disney Rewards® Visa Card® that could be used during their stay. This service launches in January, 2009.m Touring Plans

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Interesting concept. I can't wait to see how this works. Sounds like a good idea for me- a lot more impersonal but it could work.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I like the idea, anything that gets me where I want to be quicker is a plus! You would still interact with a CM to pick up your folder. I try to check in online for flights too when it is available.

Park Hopper Dad is offline Fastpass Holder
    This may be a good idea.As SnowWhite mentioned,it's making it more impersonal and less interacting with live humans.Is this what our society and world is becoming?Too much technology.I think it is the ruin of the world.But I do appreciate many of the modern convieniences of life.I am not a back-woods uneducated idiot.I do like some of these new gadgets and such,but when companies and it appears,now Disney,is going to a more automated way of doing things and less dealings with humans on a personal level,I feel it is taking away from our own individualities and identities.We are all becoming a number without a face.Please take a number and wait please..............
    Park Hopper Dad!