Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss All-Star now charges for refrigerators in the Vacation Planning forums; I've never seen a fridge at the All Stars. I've just always been told that you had to rent them for $10/day. It would seem silly that every room in ...
    Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've never seen a fridge at the All Stars. I've just always been told that you had to rent them for $10/day.

It would seem silly that every room in all of the All Stars would have one and then they would just take them out.
    ~Ashleigh

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by Spodie View Post

It would seem silly that every room in all of the All Stars would have one and then they would just take them out.
    That's what I thought when I saw the empty space in the square-shaped cabinet in my room.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    elvistelth maybe you have had medication or formula (not even sure if they waiver the charge for formula) that needed to be refrigerated and didn't realize that normally there was a charge or maybe you were getting charged and didn't realize it, but like the others I agree that there has been a charge on the fridges for a long time now.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    If you knew my wife you'd realize we could NOT be charged for this. In a word :frugal.
    She would never willingly fork over an extra $10. She breast-fed so there was no need for formula back then, and no one was on meds. I'm at a loss to explain this. Sorry it's not a news flash about the charge but to me it was. I've been there multiple timesover the past 8 or 9 years & always had a fridge except for this past weekend. I guess we had a hot streak that finally ended. Sorry if I wasted your time with something you already knew.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12