Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss HELP! We can't decide which deluxe to choose! in the Vacation Planning forums; I think they all have their high points. Any chance you could split your stay between two or three resort? I would probablly go with one of the mk resorts ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I think they all have their high points. Any chance you could split your stay between two or three resort? I would probablly go with one of the mk resorts but would also be very tempted to try ak lodge.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

rdaughtery31 is offline A-Ticket holder
    we liked the ak lodge but I read that they are going to be working in April and are moving the animals?? Also I am one of those people who gets to the resort and I unpack, then I iron everyones clothes, three boys, my husband and me for the whole week and hang them up together so no one is looking for their clothes for the whole week!!!! I don't think I could be so organized if we moved around!

dolce20 is offline A-Ticket holder

Lightbulb Room type at Poly

My advice to you regarding the Poly upgrade? If the price to upgrade your room is significant, why don't you stick with the room you originally picked. Why? Because if you really want to see the fireworks from the Polynesian, all you have to do is walk over to the beach area of the hotel (or book a great table at Ohana's for dinner) and watch the fireworks! The Poly's beach is a wonderful, quiet and fun way to see the fireworks while being just footsteps from your room.

Anything else I can do to help just let me know.
    Good luck! Have fun!
    Jamie

33 years old...35 times to WDW...and counting..!

"We're really bad eggs, drink up me 'earties YO HO!"
    "Veggie veggie fruit fruit - cha cha cha!"
    "Kungaloosh!"

vod2117 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Both the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian are both kid friendly but Polynesian is more kid friendly in the decor but your children will love either choice. There are other resort choices such as Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge which are even more kid friendly but you made the right choices.

princesslb is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

just got back from the poly! I would definitely recommend it. We had a castle view and it was AMAZING and you can also see the fireworks from the beach. Either way you'll love it
    "all my wishes will come true."
    CP alumni spring 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12