Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Spa's in the Vacation Planning forums; My wife is looking to get some spa treatment(massages and mani and peticures) while we were at disney and were wondering where the best spa is on property?...
    krash9924 is offline A-Ticket holder

Spa's

My wife is looking to get some spa treatment(massages and mani and peticures) while we were at disney and were wondering where the best spa is on property?
    Last edited by krash9924; 01-04-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    Saratoga Springs to me is the best. It has a bunch of machines with just about any exercise you can come up with. Plus it has headphones that can pick up several TVs plating as well as FM Stereo. Also has several types massages for an additional cost. I don't know if you can buy your way onto that one if your not staying there but but I do know at Wilderness Lodge you can. Just buy the whole week if you can. It was around 31.00 back in May for the whole week compared to 12.50 for a single use.

vod2117 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You have either Grand Floridian or Saratoga Springs. Choose Grand Floridian, the atmosphere is nicer than Saratoga Springs.

dolce20 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Actually, there's a new spa (and often overlooked) at the Dolphin which is nestled between the Yacht Club and the Boardwalk resorts. This spa is gorgeous - give it a try. The Floridian is wonderful, too but for a change, try the spa at the Dolphin.
    Jamie

33 years old...35 times to WDW...and counting..!

"We're really bad eggs, drink up me 'earties YO HO!"
    "Veggie veggie fruit fruit - cha cha cha!"
    "Kungaloosh!"