Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Online Checkin... in the Vacation Planning forums; I may be asking this too early, but has anyone used the online check in yet? How did it go? Does it still leave opportunities for "magic" when you show ...
    PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder

Online Checkin...

I may be asking this too early, but has anyone used the online check in yet?

How did it go? Does it still leave opportunities for "magic" when you show up? (upgraded rooms, etc)

Ok, just editing to find out...where do you access the online checkin? I can't find it anywhere...
    Last edited by PlutoGirl; 01-06-2009 at 09:39 PM.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am curious about this also! Anyone have any idea???

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

M5ward is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I checked the DVC site and the news about this option is there, but there is no online check-in site or link. Maybe they don't have it up and running yet. We are going down in a little under two weeks, and I would have tried it out but.......
    Michele
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on until Morning!
    ºoº * ~ ** ~ * ºoº

November, 1981 (CR), November, 1983 (CR), December, 1994 (off-site),January, 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), January, 2007 (SSR), November, 2007 (SSR), February. 2008 (BWV), October, 2008 (OKW), January, 2009 (BWV)

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    we are leaving for Jan 10th. We asked a few days ago, after Jan1, and said it was not available but should be this month
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

PlutoGirl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just got word from our travel agent that their computer system wasn't ready yet for the online checkin because the 2009 web redesign took precedence. Apparently it is next in line alongside web dining reservations.
    Disney Lover and Mom of 2 little guys (ages 4 and 2)
    Royal Plaza '84, P.O Fr. Qtr '93, Off-site Honeymoon 2003, Off-site 2007(first visit for boys), CR/FW Cabin January 2009, planning FW Cabin May 2010 now...

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoGirl View Post
    I just got word from our travel agent that their computer system wasn't ready yet for the online checkin because the 2009 web redesign took precedence. Apparently it is next in line alongside web dining reservations.
    I understood the same... that the two systems were sort of intertwined and would go live together.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe