Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss we drove 3 1/2 hrs to see the deluxe resorts! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello everyone. I have had such a hard time choosing which resort we want to stay at. We just couldn't choose although we had reservations for the poly. The contemporary ...
    rdaughtery31 is offline A-Ticket holder

we drove 3 1/2 hrs to see the deluxe resorts!

Hello everyone. I have had such a hard time choosing which resort we want to stay at. We just couldn't choose although we had reservations for the poly. The contemporary theme park veiw is amazing, walking out on the patio took our breath away! BUT the new quickservice was horrible. There are only a handfull of choices on the menu. My son was so disapointed because he LOVED the quickservice at por and at the all stars They did not even have chicken strips. also you have to order at a computer, there are only about 5 of them. I could really see this getting crowded fast!
    The poly was amazing, but again little choices in the quickservice, but more than the contemporary. They showed us both the garden view and the theme park veiw. The theme park view you can watch the fire works and electrical padgent. The garden view was fine, but they did say we could end up anywhere.
    In the end we are keeping what we had in the first place, poly garden view. I am still a little worried because in Jan it was crowed, not a chair was empty at the pool. I can only emagine how crowded it will be in April! My husband really liked the hawiian theming. The contemporary pool area was huge with tons of chairs.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: we drove 3 1/2 hrs to see the deluxe resorts!

hope your trip when there willbe better. when there visit the other hotels on the monrail and see how you like one of them also.
    J&J