Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Swan and Dolphin Question in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey guys, in late March, my family and I will be staying at the Swan Resort. For the longest time, I didn't want to stay there because it wasn't a ...
    redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder

Question Swan and Dolphin Question

Hey guys, in late March, my family and I will be staying at the Swan Resort. For the longest time, I didn't want to stay there because it wasn't a Disney Resort at the time. But, now I'm looking forward to it. I was just wonderin' if anybody has any positive or negative comments on the resort's room, transportation eateries, pool, ect.? When I have a question about "The World", I always come to you guys first. Thanks.
    -Zac

Babby58 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I have stayed at the Swan twice- in 2005 and 2008. Really love this resort- you can walk to Epcot and the Studios. We tended to eat at the Dolphin more than the Swan, more choices. The rooms are fabulous- great beds, lots of room. Thre are three pools to choose from between the two resorts. Probably the only drawback is that it is a convention destination so sometimes you feel overrun by a group. (My sister and I still joke about the group there last summer!). Also, you are not eligible for Magical Express.
    Piglet Rules!!

faeremoon is offline A-Ticket holder
    Also you won't be able to have your souveniers sent to your hotel .

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Swan and Dolphin Question

hope you had a wonderful time the aswan dophin area is wonderful.
    J&J

SevenSeasLagoon is offline E-Ticket Holder

Please come back and tell us about your experience!

savestheday is offline A-Ticket holder

My family has stayed there about 5 or so of the last summer trips since 2000. We always have an amazing time. Great location, cast members, food, and the beds rock!! Enjoy the Dolphin!!!!
    "Yearly visitor during the hottest months of the year, Disney below 90* a mere fantasy"

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

Oooooohhhhh....... I love those beds!!! The Swan & The Dolphin are the best kept secret. Deluxe resorts, walking distance to Epcot, "Heavenly" beds, fantastic rates!!

Shhhhhh -- but don't tell anybody!!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by J&J View Post
    hope you had a wonderful time the aswan dophin area is wonderful.
    Thank you, we did! The rooms were good sized and the beds...oh the beds...the beds were the greatest! We had an EPCOT, that included: Yacht and Beach Club, SpaceShip Earth, Wonders of Life, Canada, and the Boardwalk (In order). We were a short boat ride away from the Studios. It has more of the convention center feel, than that of a regular Disney resort, but all in all, it was a very nice resort. I would definatley stay there again. The pool was okay, so we would walk over to Y&BC.
    -Zac

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-26-2009, 12:39 PM