Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Wanting to stay in pop century dont drive coming in from gatwick to sanford...... in the Vacation Planning forums; Would i get the disney express there or th normal bus does it gor round al the hotels and does it take long and dooes it really have a telly ...
    AmyP1989 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Wanting to stay in pop century dont drive coming in from gatwick to sanford......

Would i get the disney express there or th normal bus does it gor round al the hotels and does it take long and dooes it really have a telly on it? i am asking cos i will be having a 6year old 2 year old and a 10month old .... please reply as will be a big help to me n my family

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Are you flying into Sanford, sorry I'm not that familiar with the area, but I know that's where the train goes into, didn't know they had an airport I believe the Magical Express only picks up at Orlando airport.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I double checked as well because I was curious as to whether the Magical Express was available from Sanford. According to the website, it isn't. I would suggest booking a car from Sanford rather than taking a taxi, but people with more experience may have a better suggestion. Here's a link to the DME if you are able to change your flight to the Orlando airport. Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

beci is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyP1989 View Post
    Would i get the disney express there or th normal bus does it gor round al the hotels and does it take long and dooes it really have a telly on it? i am asking cos i will be having a 6year old 2 year old and a 10month old .... please reply as will be a big help to me n my family
    Hi Amy,

Unfortuantley Disney's Magical Express doesnt provide service to Sanfford, but there are other shuttle options.

American Coach shuttle is one. I believe the day time charge is approx $32 pp from Sanford. They have a website, but my new account wont allow me to post a link yet. pm me and I will be happy to share it. or search - American Coach shuttle orlando - on google

You can also elect to rent a car from Alamo and drop it at the car care center near the Magic Kingdom.

Hope that helps!
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Wanting to stay in pop century dont drive coming in from gatwick to sanford......

disney has their own buses that take you from the hotel to the parks.
    the magical one from ther airport is only for airport to disney hotels.
    no TV on any of the buses.
    J&J