Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where have you stayed

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Where have you stayed in the Vacation Planning forums; I would like to stay in the All-Star Movies, French Quarter, Polynesian!...
    JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    I would like to stay in the All-Star Movies, French Quarter, Polynesian!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

DisneyFamilyJD is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This May will mark my 25th trip to the WORLD! My family and I have stayed at The Contemporary, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Treehouse Villa's(So cool, and can't wait till they r rebuilt), Buena Vista Suites, Sheraton Vistana, and then in 1999 my parents bought a Marriott Timeshare at Grande Vista, and we have stayed there numerous times, and traded to stay at The Marriott World, and The Sabal Palms.

My trip in May is with my hubby, brother, and his girlfriend. My brother recently bought a DVC timeshare with the Animal Kingdom Villa's, but since are not ready yet he was able to use his points for the first 3 days at Old Key West, and the last 5 days at The Boardwalk.

It is so nice to have a family member with a DVC membership...We will be traveling again with him in August and again in September for Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween Party! We just can't get enough.

It really is the only place that adults get to be kids again!!
    Danielle

WDW Visits: '85, '86, '87, '88, '89, '90, 91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06(2), '07(2), '08(4)

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have only stayed at All Star Movies and Pop Century. We are heading back this fall to Pop Century again. However, I have been eyeballing others such as AKL and Carribean Beach! Hmmm . . .
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

Jenroc is offline C-Ticket Holder
    As a child, my parents, brother and I always stayed in Fort Wilderness. Since 1999 we have stayed in the All Star Resorts (Sports 1x, Movies 2x). This year I will be doing two more stays at the All Stars. As much as I want to stay at one of the other resorts, I just can't justify spending the extra $$$ in a room that I am only in 6 hours a day when I could be shopping with that money !! Maybe someday when I grow up I will stay somewhere else ............. doubtful !! I love it there !
    Can't wait to go back to my happy place !

All it takes is a little pixie dust...a true heart of a child...to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth !
    Disneyland -- 1968, 1969 X 2, 1974, 1977, 1982, 1984 X2, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 X 2, 2007 (Pirates Premier)
    Walt Disney World -- 1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 X 2, 1980 X 2, 1981, 1982 X 2, 1983, 1999 (New Yr's Eve Celebrations), 2006 (Halloween Night), Nov./Dec. 2007

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    I love POP Century!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

ArmySister is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've stayed at POR and Pop. I am now all Pop....It will always be my first choice.
    ~*Kimberly*~
    My Blog: The Busy Life of a Single Mom
    Proud Supporter of our Troops

EpCoTfAnDude is offline A-Ticket holder
    I noticed you forgot to mention one up there (and I don't believe it should go into Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels ) and it's Shades of Green. Since we're military we'll get to stay there the next time we go (in October). It has Deluxe hotel style, with Moderate and Value prices.

Anger Management Problems??

We here at IASW can help!*

*Unless we drive you insane first

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    The Poly, the Contemporary, Saratoga, Old key West, Caribbean Beach and my personal fave, the Boardwalk
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

brad9008 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i would like to stay in the boardwalk

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    My fiancÚ and I are looking into staying at the Coronado for our next trip. Has anyone stayed there? I'll take any reviews I can get, good or bad! Thanks all!
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Stitchgirl1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've stayed at the All Star Music, Port Orleans Riverside & The Grand Floridian. Obviously the latter was the best, we stayed on the concierge level in the main building but I've heard reports that concierge rooms in the other buildings aren't as well served.

Off property I've stayed at the Buena Vista Palace, it's a great location because you can just walk across to Downtown disney every night if you want. We stopped staying there because it got a bit tired looking but it's new owners have refurbished it and it's pretty swish again now.

My current favourite is the Peabody, I absolutely love this hotel and the marching ducks are a delight. It's very handy for Seaworld and Universal but you do need a car for Disney.

Grumpy3 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Our favorite is the WL but we did stay one night at ASMu last year!
    Offsite May-1987, October-1989, May-2002
    Wilderness Lodge June-2003, June-2005, June-2006, June-2007, June-2009
    All-Star Movies June 2007

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just got back from staying at the Dolphin. The hotel itself was really very nice, however, I would much rather perfer a value Disney owned resort. I found no fault with the Dolphin and the location was very nice, I just appreciate the overally Disney quality of their resorts. Also, the Dolphin does not have the same convenience of a food quart as the value resorts. I also enjoy being able to see Disney theming all around you at the Disney resorts. So overall, the Dolphin is a very nice place to stay, but if you want to be totally immerced in the Disney experience, a Disney resort is for you!

GussGuss36 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Since I have only been to WDW once (this past Feb) I have only stayed at 1 resort, & that was Caribbean Beach & we really loved it. We are planning our 2009 trip I was cosidering Port Oreleans (1 of them) but with the new pool being now open & the slight refurb of all the rooms, I think I want to go back to CB. what do you think? I have to stick with the moderates for now

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've now stayed at all the moderates over the years and there is something I like about all of them. Its been 18 years since we stayed at CB, it was our first trip to WDW and we loved it. We don't mind the way the moderate resorts can be spread out and you can be pretty far from the food court or a bus stop. We've always been very lucky with our rooms that we were never far from either. We always loved the pepper market at Coronado Springs, but now that POR's food court has been refurbed I like that one, too. POFQ is very nice and compact. One of the best things about PO is the boat to downtown disney. We have stayed at CR and the Disney Inn, too, but I like the convenience of a food court for quick and inexpensive meals.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast