Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where have you stayed

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Where have you stayed in the Vacation Planning forums; We have stayed at Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas. Love to be able to walk to EPCOT. This year we are staying at Saritoga Springs. I can't wait!...
    jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We have stayed at Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas. Love to be able to walk to EPCOT. This year we are staying at Saritoga Springs. I can't wait!
    Eric

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I was suprised there are still so many DW resorts I have not visited yet!! I'll have to fix that! Also, suprised me the percentage of our DWT users that have stayed at Pop Century, since it is such a new resort. I am anxious to try that one as well...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

I put everywhere except 2
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

There are soooooo many that I still want to stay at. My favorite with my DH (before DS's) has always been Polynesian...since then we've stayed at ASM (because it's my oldest DS favorite). In June we are trying Pop Century for the first time and looking forward to it!

cassandra ray is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Love the world and all the resorts

Hi everybody: I just returned from the world and stayed at the CR this time. I loved it. I have read that it is dirty and old. Not the case. Our room was great. Clean, large, close to the hotel main tower, but at garden view pool area. My husband and I watched the MK fireworks in bed. Can you imagine? The only thing I was not impressed with is the food. Not very good quality, and really pricey. Because of hotel convenience we just hopped the monorail and off to Epcot we went for food at dinner time. I had a really fun stay. In 1999, my family of four, and my parents all stayed at the Fairway Villas at the Disney Institute, (now Saratoga Springs Resort I believe) Awesome experience there. I feel that all the resorts are so nice. You yourself have to go online and see each one, and deside what theme you are all interested in. I think the resorts inside the WDW are just wonderful. Pricey, but the amenities are well worth the price plus the convenience to the parks.:mickey:

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    Everywhere except Swan & Dolphin (but I don't count those 'cause they're not Disney owned).

The only other place I haven't stayed is the Tree Houses. If they reopen those through DVC as I've heard, I will definitely be staying there at least once!
    Last edited by wdw4us2; 06-01-2006 at 06:32 PM.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I counted our upcoming trip to Old Key West.

I have also stayed on Hotel Plaza Boulevard at DTD twice at the Grosvenor Resort.

Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels

I will add Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels to the poll.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 05-13-2005 at 04:27 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I have stayed twice off site (Embassy Suites and a timeshare). I have also stayed at Contemporary and Grand Floridian on one trip. I prefer onsite but with 4 kids it will probably be camping or offsite with my mom's timeshare. I just like the benefits of being on the property. I am looking forward to staying at Pop Century in Oct.

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Arrow

Pop Century and the All Star Movies. Hoping to get into a moderate resort the next time that I go down. Looking forward to perhaps a quick four day getaway in November or December.
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

Mr Bluebird is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    opps i left some out, i have stayed the carribean and dixie landings(when it was still called that)...we only take 1 family vacation a year so we go all out which is why we've mostly stayed at deluxe resorts but i think that just staying on disney property(no matter what price range) is a great experience and just adds to the magic...we like the pool at Y&B and would spend the day relaxing
    arrgh, i knew there was another one I'd stayed at. Dixie Landings (twice)! I've been racking my brains since filling in the poll What is it called these days then?
    I was spoilt by my first ever visit when I came over from the UK on a Press trip and stayed in Wilderness Lodge. One of the greatest experiences of my life!
    Since I started going with my family we have been to Caribbean Beach, Fort Wilderness, All Star Movies and All Star Music, all of which were great. It has to be Disney property every time. Only trouble is, my family is growing ... my daughter wants to bring her boyfriend and my eldest son has got engaged. That makes six and I have been trying to work out the most economical way for us all to stay in a Disney resort (perhaps 2 rooms at an All Star or a cabin & tent at Fort Wilderness? Help!
    =

I miss the babbling

MattH is offline A-Ticket holder
    Can anyone comment on Animal Kingdom Lodge?
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 15, 2005 10:14:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=navy>Countdown to 11 days, 10 nights at the Animal Kingdom Lodge</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Chillin\\\' w/ Donald';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Go Ravens!!!

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder
    I also stayed Village at Disney Marketplace (and I stayed in a bungalow) before it became SSR and before it became Disney Institute. I went and looked at Sarasota Springs Resort and I like the feel of that, but they cleared out way too many trees! I could not decide if I should mark SSR since this old resort was a predecessor to SSR.

Gin

Last edited by tinkerbellandme; 10-03-2007 at 03:19 PM.
    "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    My family and I have stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort, All Star Movie, and in a few weeks we are trying the All Star Music. As for us, we did not see that much of a change from the moderate to value due to the fact that with kids you are staying at the park ALL day and only head to the motel to sleep. Soooo with that in mind, we decided it just do the value again.
    Only 15 minutes from the back gate of the most wonderful place on Earth!!!

Mr Bluebird is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Magic's Mom
    My family and I have stayed at the Carribean Beach Resort, All Star Movie, and in a few weeks we are trying the All Star Music. As for us, we did not see that much of a change from the moderate to value due to the fact that with kids you are staying at the park ALL day and only head to the motel to sleep. Soooo with that in mind, we decided it just do the value again.
    Yeh, spot-on! The All-Stars are great for families. When we stayed at the Movies, my daughter used to make us go to Music every day for breakfast because they had chocolate chip pancakes!!
    =

I miss the babbling

tinkerbellandme is offline A-Ticket holder
    I liked the ceiling fans in the moderates. Made me sleep much better with the extra air movement.

Gin

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing, that this was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast