Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where have you stayed

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Where have you stayed in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by iwantobeaCM hey jedi princess well be in disney at the same time! how cool! ps-i love your sn--i am a starwars freak as well Way cool maybe ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantobeaCM
    hey jedi princess well be in disney at the same time! how cool!

ps-i love your sn--i am a starwars freak as well

Way cool maybe we will see each other down there. Just look for the very harass Star War Obessed Mom with the two dare I say it girls that will probaly be arguing over what to ride next

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mrmouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    We've stayed at All Star Music once, which is o.k. Then Fort Wilderness 3 times. I can't say enough good things about this place. So much to do! Pony rides and a petting farm for the kids, horse rides, campfire sing along and marshmellow roast with Chip and Dale every night, followed by a Disney movie. We've camped here in a tent and also rented an R.V. once. We're staying at a time share this trip and will definitely miss F.W. But we'll be there our first night for Hoop De Doo, which is always how we start off our visits to the World. "Hoop de doo,, hoop de doo..." :mickey:
    Disneyland in October '07?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I am so excited to be going back to Hoop Dee Doo! I am getting to take my brother who has never been. It will be so fun!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    In 1994 I stayed at the Contemporary but don't remember it because I was only 3-years-old. Last year I stayed at the Polynesian and I'm now obsessed with Disney. This December I am staying at the Carribean Beach.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    The Caribbean Beach is a really nice resort so relaxing feeling.

Caribbean Beach so far is the most popular place to stay amongst DWTer's

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Oh I really liked the Disney Institute. Anyone remember that? Now, I LOVE Coronado Springs Resort. I still gotta stay at Port Orleans, the French Quarter(Riverside is REALLY awesome). umm, the Contemporary, The Grand Floridian, Fort Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, The Poloneasian Resort, and The Swan and Dolphin, The Yacht Club, & Beach Blub. All the rest, we've stayed at! Coronado has an AWESOME pool! I LOVED it and i'm not a kid, well, maybe at heart.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    The only time I've ever stayed on property, it was at Pop Century... I'll be heading there in a few weeks to do it all over again
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

esigsby is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Last edited by esigsby; 02-14-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Disnatic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I never knew the Caribbean Beach Resort was so popular.
    DISNATIC

Four Parks, One World

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Beach Club, Poly, All The All Stars, Pop, Caribbean Beach (hated it btw.never again ), Coronado, Port Orleans French and Riverside, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, and the Dolphin.

I still need to stay at Contemporary and Grand Floridian, but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

The Yacht Club and Swan I will probably pass on.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Little Cheese is offline A-Ticket holder
    All star, and pop century. I think pop century is the best though. But that is just my opinion
    Next Trip: June 3rd. Following Carnival Cruise

kree is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Stayed at all resorts, including The Grosvenor (Hotel Plaza), Swan, and Dolphin. I guess a lot of people plan their vacations around visits to the Parks; I plan around the resort I choose. Activities, theming, food, view, etc. I work hard to get out of NJ 1x-2x a year; I don't need to spend my entire vacation running at full speed.
    I love the Parks and I make sure I get my fill of my favorite rides, but they are just part of the vacation. The other part is a cold beverage (or several) poolside.

Mickey Fan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Our first on site stay was at Pop which was very nice. Next was POFQ & we really loved it!!! We'll be returning there in April. Rooms at the mods are a little roomier & POFQ was pretty quiet. Nothing wrong with Pop, just preferred POFQ!!

queenofhearts36 is offline Only thing to do is jump over the moon!
    I've stayed at Caribbean Beach (Don't remember 1 bit of the hotel...though we have some of one of the quiet pools on Video)

All Star Music, I remember a little bit. I especially remember sitting on an instrument on the side of the hotel (trumpet? something like that?). I also liked the pool that had the three Caballeros in it!

I've also stayed at Port Orleans Riverside (back when it was Dixie Landings). I was also young, and don't completely remember this. I remember liking the room. My sister and I got trundle beds, which we thought was cool. I liked the pool, I remember the slide (and getting lost with my gramma afterwards. I was only 4! )

And more recently I have stayed at Pop Century. The theming is excellent! We stayed in the eighties section...sort of near Roger Rabbit. The rooms were nice, although we had some loud next door neightbors ...when we were trying to sleep. (But that's not Pop's fault)

I liked the pools, hippy Dippy (60's) being my favorite. Bowling (50's) after that, and Computer (80's-90's) , which was closest to our room after that.
    Kristen

"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -Walt Disney

It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem free philosophy - Hakuna Matata.

WDW TRIPS
    Caribbean Beach: 3/94
    All-Star Music: 3/95
    Dixie Landings: 6/96
    Offsite: 8/01
    Offsite: 11/03
    Offsite: 8/05
    Pop Century: 8/05

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

It's time to remember the magic!

Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My signature say it all. Never had the opportunity to stay at a value.
    Mark,

Stayed at:
    Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Cabins (and in a tent once YUCK),Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean, Port Orleans (both), Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Most of the Hotel Row, Many other off-site.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast