Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where have you stayed

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Where have you stayed in the Vacation Planning forums; Were have you stayed...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Where have you stayed

Were have you stayed

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I put all the All-Stars, Port Orleans: French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, and Pop Century because I'm staying there this summer.

1100th POST!!!!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

you will like pop century

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    All Star Sports, All star Movies and Pop Century. Some day I'll get to upgrade from a value resort.

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    Fort Wilderness when they had the trailers, Yacht and Beach Club for our wedding, and All Star Movies last fall. LOVE the Y&B Club!!!!! Wish we could afford to stay there everytime. I liked the ASMovies thought, the kids thought the oversized characters everywhere were great. We are going to try the ASSports next and I would like to try the Contempory one day just because it was the first and most unique with the monerail going through.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i love the Y&B club too!!! we used to stay there all the time and before that the Grand Floridian before it got way expensive...the Y&B has the best pool and of course beaches and cream! i've also stayed at the Boardwalk which was really nice and had big rooms and i love to eat at ESPN...i have also stayed at the Coronado Springs w/ my friend and that was just as nice of course, i liked the mayan temple at the pool...and i love the Animal Kingdom Lodge, stayed there 2X and this time when the fam goes in may as well...it's great to have giraffes right out your window!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I have stayed at a Best Western. Sometimes saving money is the best way to go.

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    I've stayed at the Contemporary a few times when I was younger. I've stayed at all 4 moderates POFG 3x, POR-1, CB-3 x, CS-2. And I just became a DVC member and am taking my 1st trip ''home'' to Saratoga Springs in just 13 more days!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I have stayed at the Carribean(3), Coronado(1), Port Orleans French Quater(1), Port Orleans Riverside(1), Pop Century(1), All Star Music(3), All Star Sports(3), and All Star Movies(2).... and once off site...

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    We've stayed at All-Star Sports, Fort Wilderness (cabin and tent), and Pop Century. Fort Wilderness is great in a tent if the weather is not too hot. Otherwise my favorite is Pop Century. I'd rather spend less on the resort and have extra money for fun. How much time do you actually spend in your room? I know most of the time we just sleep there.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    opps i left some out, i have stayed the carribean and dixie landings(when it was still called that)...we only take 1 family vacation a year so we go all out which is why we've mostly stayed at deluxe resorts but i think that just staying on disney property(no matter what price range) is a great experience and just adds to the magic...we like the pool at Y&B and would spend the day relaxing
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Beach Club is our favorite and the place we went for our honeymoon 3 years ago. If it wasn't for the great time we had there we wouldn't have bought into the DVC for our anniversary. Beach Club Resorts is our home resort but we stayed at the Boardwalk last month and Old Key West one night. The rooms were nice at OKW but the night service when we arrived wasn't so great. The day cast members were really nice though. The Boardwalk was nice but since it is under renovation it was a little rough, although the service and case members were great!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Grand Floridian is the best place to stay.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

What was your favorite thing abouth the Grand Floridian

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Offsite

We have mostly stayed offsite - the marriott resort being my favorite.
    But had a chance to stay onsite last year - Carribbean Beach. Since we were on a whirlwind trip - 3 days - and most of it was spent at Braves Spring Training, we didn't get to see much of the resort.
    This year I went with a friend and we stayed at Pop Century one night - loved it! And the next 3 nights at Port Orleans Riverside. I really did like that resort, stayed in the Alligator Bayou. It was easy to get lost there though.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast