Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss WL or AKL for Christmas? in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello vacation enthusiasts! My family is talking about visiting WDW for Christmas this december. We've never been for the holiday season, but we've been during the summer several times, and ...
    EnchantedRose is offline A-Ticket holder

WL or AKL for Christmas?

Hello vacation enthusiasts!

My family is talking about visiting WDW for Christmas this december. We've never been for the holiday season, but we've been during the summer several times, and we want to stay somewhere we haven't stayed before. We've narrowed our list down to WL and AKL, and it has been left up to me to research and decide between the two (woo-hoo!). Is there anything that would set one above the other for Christmas time? My family consists of me (20), my brother (16), and my parents, so we don't have to worry about the needs of families with younger kids. I've heard so many great things about both resorts, so I thought I'd leave it up to your opinions. What do you think?

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: WL or AKL for Christmas?

both are great choices. maybe ak because of the animals and you will fell like you went to africa.
    J&J