Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Trundle Beds/Couch Beds or other? in the Vacation Planning forums; So I have been planning a Disney trip for four with all girls. But one girl dropped out and we have a great guy who has never ever been to ...
    rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

Trundle Beds/Couch Beds or other?

So I have been planning a Disney trip for four with all girls. But one girl dropped out and we have a great guy who has never ever been to Disney.
    Unfortunately... the former plans involved two girls in each bed which only required a room with two beds.

By adding a guy... we can't exactly have him sharing a bed with another girl since we are all pretty much big prudes.
    So does anyone know of which rooms would have an extra sleeping space or if it would be cheaper to get more than one room or a suite or something? Help?
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Re: Trundle Beds/Couch Beds or other?

Port Orleans Riverside has trundle beds in the Alligator Bayou section. That would be the cheapest room on property you can get at least three beds in. A Family Suite at All-Star Music is another choice, but more expensive. There are also several Deluxe resorts with rooms that have couches that pull out into beds.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

dag0620 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Connecticut - Far from Disney - Close to Magic Meets

If you know someone in the Military who can get you in, Shades of Green has 2 Queen beds with a pull out couch. Plus you still get to use Disney Transportation (in addtion to their own) and get extra magic hours. - Plus the rates are great there.
    -Dave

Summer 04' Beach Club and SOG - Summer 05' SOG and Port Orleans: French Quarter - Summer 06' Boardwalk -
    Summer 09' SOG

DisneyLand Vacations
    Summer 08' Off Property

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

I belive most resorts have (or at least used to have) the option of getting a cot for your room. However, they are limited and therefore not guaranteed, but I do remember that they are mainly there for families with teenagers of different genders and one other reason that I can't remember. I'm sure if you call Disney and tell them your situation, especially if it's for religious reasons, they may be able to help you out without you having to unnecessarily pay more for another room.

If that doesn't work, you can always just bring along a twin air mattress (anything bigger probably won't fit) for someone to sleep on. Just make sure you put it out of the way so Mousekeeping can get in to clean the room up.
    ~Ashleigh

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

oh i forgot about rollaway beds/cots. do they cost extra? how much?
    when i was at a harry potter convention, the hotel we were at just charged $100 for the whole stay.... but i know some charge a certain amount each night.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by rosworms View Post
    oh i forgot about rollaway beds/cots. do they cost extra? how much?
    when i was at a harry potter convention, the hotel we were at just charged $100 for the whole stay.... but i know some charge a certain amount each night.
    That I'm not sure of since I've never had to use them, but I'm sure if you call Disney, they can definatley help you out!
    ~Ashleigh

lizardlynn92 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    Port Orleans Riverside has trundle beds in the Alligator Bayou section.

I stayed here with my family 3 years in a row and I always called the trundle bed. I did not mind sleeping on the floor becuase It was acctaully cooler down there lol. I am 5'6 teenager and the trundle bed was just about my size. My father kept seying it looked like a crib matress but I loved it becuase I had a bed to myself and it was pretty comfy too. I love it

Four Parks
    One World

There is just one moon
    and one Golden Sun
    And a smile means
    friendship to
    everyone