Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss CSR and one sink? in the Vacation Planning forums; ..is csr the only moderate resort with one sink? I could have sworn when we stayed there we had 2 sinks but it appears on the resort page of disney.com ...
    edwardsfire is offline C-Ticket Holder

CSR and one sink?

..is csr the only moderate resort with one sink?
    I could have sworn when we stayed there we had 2 sinks but it appears on the resort page of disney.com that there is only 1 sink per room.
    We are staying in a mod our next trip and with 4 of us (me,dw,ds,dd) i would like 2 sinks.
    We may just have to go with POFQ. I know it has 2 sinks and it is a great resort.

Buzz2001 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: CSR and one sink?

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsfire View Post
    ..is csr the only moderate resort with one sink?
    I could have sworn when we stayed there we had 2 sinks but it appears on the resort page of disney.com that there is only 1 sink per room.
    We are staying in a mod our next trip and with 4 of us (me,dw,ds,dd) i would like 2 sinks.
    We may just have to go with POFQ. I know it has 2 sinks and it is a great resort.
    Yes, CSR only has one sink and is the only mod with that set up. But they are also the only mod with queen beds, flat panel tv's and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2001 View Post
    Yes, CSR only has one sink and is the only mod with that set up. But they are also the only mod with queen beds, flat panel tv's and more.
    hmm, interesting.
    Another thing i like about csr is the location....we also stay at the all stars, csr and the all stars are in the same "vicinity" both close to mcd's for cheap (er) eatin...
    and, i like that side of wdw...it is just the area we always have stayed.
    So, if only CSR had 2 sinks this would be easy.....oh well, i got time to decide.

beja is offline C-Ticket Holder

Really? Sweet! My upcoming trip will be my first time at CSR, after several stays at the other moderate resorts. I'd gladly exchange the sink for a queen sized bed.
    Oct 99 OS|May 00 OS|Dec 00 OS|Aug 03 OS|May 05 AS|Oct 06 CB|Nov 07 POFQ|Nov 08 POFQ|Nov 09 CS

Quote Originally Posted by beja View Post
    Really? Sweet! My upcoming trip will be my first time at CSR, after several stays at the other moderate resorts. I'd gladly exchange the sink for a queen sized bed.
    Yep! They are working on the last two building and then they renovations are totally complete.

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

I stayed at CSR just the other weekend. It did only have 1 sink, but you had more counter space. It's really a trade off. I was only there with my brother, so it was nice to be able to spread our stuff out. When I went down last year with my best friend (so 2 females) it was great to have the double sinks at POFQ, but then again...we didn't have the counter space, so everything was really cluttered. Think it's kind of a wash because of the trade off of 2 sinks/counter space really.

The queens were nice. Personally, I really liked the updated decor. The other thing with CSR is that you get shampoo and conditioner. At the other moderates you get the 2 in 1 stuff. The H2O products are great, but for my long hair, I need separate shampoo & conditioner. It saves me packing space. Just another perk.

The only thing I didn't like about CSR is the layout of the actual resort. I preferred POFQ in that regard. I liked that no matter where you were at POFQ, you were steps away from where you wanted to be next. But I think that's a personal choice and that if POFQ is ever booked up, I'd take CSR next.

ETA: The other thing with the refurb on the CSR rooms that I thought was great was the addition of doors separating the bathroom instead of curtains. I got up before my brother to start getting ready, closed those doors and it blocked enough light and sound that he fell right back to sleep. (Granted he is a college kid! ) The curtains don't block that nearly as well.

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Yep! They are working on the last two building and then they renovations are totally complete.
    Which two buildings? I'll be there in 2 weeks.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Disney05 View Post
    Which two buildings? I'll be there in 2 weeks.
    They are closed to guests so it won't impact you. The buildings are casita 1 & 3.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Great. Stayed in Casitas 3 my first time. Hoping for the Cabanas. Thanks for the info and the web site.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

We may just end up staying at CSR.
    I appears that the added "sink area space" kinda equals out the loss of one sink.
    But, the queen beds are a big big plus also.
    I like the area of wdw that CSR is in.
    So, this thread may have swayed me even more so.
    Like i said earlier, we almost always stay at the allstars.
    But every now and then, we will go moderate.
    POFQ is a great resort, but the pool is soo much better at CSR.