Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss DVC Fastpass Card in the Vacation Planning forums; I was at WDW a couple of years ago and my Dad got a card from a family that wasn't a DVC member, they recieved the card from going through ...
    disneyfreak1284 is offline C-Ticket Holder

DVC Fastpass Card

I was at WDW a couple of years ago and my Dad got a card from a family that wasn't a DVC member, they recieved the card from going through a seminar about the DVC. The card when place in fastpass machince printed out a fastpass that could be used right away instead of waiting for a time . Does anyone know if you can get one if you are already a DVC member? If anyone knows what im talking about or knows where you can get these cards I would love to hear from you!
    Andrew

"I'm doing this because I want to do it better"
    -Walt Disney-

"Hang on to them hats and glasses! 'Cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!"
    -Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: DVC Fastpass Card

Those cards were a "bennie" for taking the tour.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but quite honestly, Disney should have something like that for DVC members. My parents are thinking of getting rid of their DVC Membership due to the lack of perks we actually have with it. The rooms are nice, but its not as though you can't just pay for them. In addition, you don't get any special treatment or discounts of any kind from the program. If they had some sort of way to always use the Fastpass Line (like they do in Universal and IOA when you stay at their hotels), or a way to discount the admissions or something I am sure it would be much more worthwhile.

Do any other DVC members feel like they should be getting more perks?
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

I'm not exactly sure where they got those cards, but I have seen them used on our FP machines in the jungle. They'd ask me what's the deal with this card, and I told them I've never seen it, but stick it in and see what happens, and voila, they got an instant FP for right now. They said they were staying at a deluxe resort, and that was their room key? Something sounded odd about that, since I've only seen 2 of these special cards ever, and I'm sure there's more than 2 people that are staying at a deluxe resort.

disneyfreak1284 is offline C-Ticket Holder

FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
    One of Disney’s best kept secrets is the Disney Vacation Club FASTPASS Exchange Cards. These cards are sometimes given as a promotion to new and existing DVC members. Each of these cards comes with two Instant FASTPASS tickets. Put the card in the FASTPASS machine and out pops a FASTPASS ticket that you can use immediately with no waiting to get your next FASTPASS. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member, you may have a chance of being receiving these cards from your DVC rep.
    Andrew

"I'm doing this because I want to do it better"
    -Walt Disney-

"Hang on to them hats and glasses! 'Cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!"
    -Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak1284 View Post
    FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
    One of Disney’s best kept secrets is the Disney Vacation Club FASTPASS Exchange Cards. These cards are sometimes given as a promotion to new and existing DVC members. Each of these cards comes with two Instant FASTPASS tickets. Put the card in the FASTPASS machine and out pops a FASTPASS ticket that you can use immediately with no waiting to get your next FASTPASS. If you are a Disney Vacation Club member, you may have a chance of being receiving these cards from your DVC rep.

WOW! That's fantastic!

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

These DVC Fastpass cards - are they good for one ride, one day, your whole vacation....? And do you have to be staying at a Disney Timeshare to participate?

I am going to WDW in 3 weeks, but we are staying off property at our other timeshare, so I was just wondering if we could still use it.

*My Visits*

Red Helicopter is offline C-Ticket Holder

We got 2 of these cards after meeting with someone about Bay Lake Tower. He thanked us for spending time looking at BLT, and gave us the cards. They were good for a few fast passes, maybe 3? And there was an expiration limit of a few days after receiving the card.

Just a little compensation for people who take time out of their vacation to consider making a 50 year commitment to Disney.
    The Red Helicopter
    . . . Always hangin' out around Epcot!