Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Premium Annual Passholder discount at resorts in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone know what type of rooms are discounted for the passholders. I leaving for my honeymoon May 17 2010, and really want to book a safari view and the ...
    NicW is offline A-Ticket holder

Premium Annual Passholder discount at resorts

Does anyone know what type of rooms are discounted for the passholders. I leaving for my honeymoon May 17 2010, and really want to book a safari view and the Animal Kingdom Lodge in the inner circle.
    However, this quote from mousesavers has me worried about my ability to book that specific room.

"Annual Passholder rates are NOT guaranteed and frequently are not offered during peak holiday periods. Be aware that discounted rooms are limited in number and will not be available for all dates at all resorts. You may have to be flexible with your selections. If you can't get your first choice on the first try, call back periodically and check on availability. Frequently discounted rooms will open up as people change and cancel their reservations over time."

I don't want to stay at the Lodge if my discount gets me a view of the parking lot. I fully intend book my room the MOMENT I am allowed to book.

Thanks for any help,
    -Nick & Sophie
    Last edited by NicW; 09-03-2009 at 03:34 PM.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Premium Annual Passholder discount at resorts

book the room you want now and pray that when the AP discountscome out it will apply to that room. I guess you have to decide which is more important that room you really want or the AP discount. I didn't have any trouble getting the room I wanted when I had an AP, but you never know if they will have the room discounts when you are going. I have also gotten some good discounts with my AAA membership the last few years, that an AP wouldn't have saved me enough to justify upgrading to an AP. Good luck and congrats on your upcoming marriage.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

NicW is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Premium Annual Passholder discount at resorts

Thanks so much for your reply.
    I guess it's just a wait and see game.