Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Prairie Plains Resort?! in the Vacation Planning forums; I was just on a Hidden Mickey website and they had a list of all the resorts where you can find HM. On that list was a resort named Prairie ...
    Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder

Prairie Plains Resort?!

I was just on a Hidden Mickey website and they had a list of all the resorts where you can find HM. On that list was a resort named Prairie Plains Resort. Has anyone ever heard of it??? I have never and also I never saw any new resorts being built the last time I was there except for the Bonnet Creek Resort. Hopefully someone can help me.

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgjad
    I was just on a Hidden Mickey website and they had a list of all the resorts where you can find HM. On that list was a resort named Prairie Plains Resort. Has anyone ever heard of it??? I have never and also I never saw any new resorts being built the last time I was there except for the Bonnet Creek Resort. Hopefully someone can help me.
    This has been rumored for about 4-5 years now near the AK?
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo