Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Disney world resort? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are planning to going in Orlando in the month February 2010. Can anyone recommend me a best Disney world resort?...
    williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney world resort?

We are planning to going in Orlando in the month February 2010. Can anyone recommend me a best Disney world resort?

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Disney world resort?

That is a pretty loaded question and will depend on the ages in your party and interests. If you have little ones and will spend most of your time at MK, then I think you might want to stay at a monorail resort like the Poly. If you like Epcot and DHS, then you might want to consider Boardwalk for the close location to these two parks.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder

You will probably get as many different answers as people on this forum. You need to take into consideration budget, the demographics of your group (do you have kids, will you be traveling alone with your spouse or with a family reunion of 20?), and then after you narrow down your search by those types of factors, you can think about what type of a stay you'd like...relaxing by the pool, spa treatments, close to the parks, etc. One thing is for sure, though, when you stay on Disney property you will be getting the Disney magic 24/7.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

if your tight on budget, try a value resort! My personal faves are All Star Movies and Pop century! Or if your looking for a slightly bigger room then a moderate resort is nice as well. I like Coronado Springs or Port Orleans French Quarter. And the nicest resorts the delux resorts are very nice and I'd would agree with NC WDW Daddy about choosing one on the monorail line.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View