Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Resorts & Accomodations Discuss Fort Wilderness Cabins in the Vacation Planning forums; Ok getting ready to make reservations and I'm thinking of booking the Cabins at Fort Wilderness This will be trip 17 !! yay!! And we will be there for Mousefest ...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator

Fort Wilderness Cabins

Ok getting ready to make reservations and I'm thinking of booking the Cabins at Fort Wilderness

This will be trip 17 !! yay!! And we will be there for Mousefest - So I get to meet Lou and lots of others!!!

We have stayed at most of the home away from home resorts and this seems to be within budget this year

and getting the Dining package (this time a very hungry 20 year old is coming along !!!)

can anyone tell me how they are?

We like the room that there seems to be and I loved it when we were there for the Hoop Dee Do Revue.

Any info?

Thanks
    Marie

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Friends stayed at them and really liked them. Especially the carriage rides and campfire program

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I'll have room in the suitcase again for you Kellie!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    A co-worker stayed there with her family this past December. They loved it. Had tons of room and could close doors for privacy. She did recommend getting the golf cart. Everything is spread out!

Rgjad is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The Fort Wilderness Cabins are great. We stayed in them a few years ago. There were 4 adults and 1 child. We had more than enough room. The bedroom has a double bed and a bunk bed. The living room has a murphy bed in the wall. There is also a small couch that a child could sleep on. It had everything you need to be able to cook in the kitchen. We especially liked that part. Saved alot of money being able to eat at the cabin rather than at restaurants. Definitely rent a golf cart for getting around the campground. Everything is quite far away. Your feet will thank you. Make sure you go to the campfire program. It is alot of fun. Hope you have a good time!!!